MustangCoupes.com Now OPEN!!!

Hey guys,
if you havnt heard the word , mustangcoupes.com is now open for public viewing. It's a brand new website devoted to the mustang coupe,notch, foxbody fans. U got a coupe? Drop by the website and see what we got to offer. Need ideas for your coupe, then view our Vast gallery of coupe images.

This was a fun project and i hope everyone loves it as much as i built it :)

Tell me what you think

Nicklfire

• Sponsors (?)

First of all, after looking at your site, well...I'll start with the good. The layout is alright, not THAT professional and just a few grammatical errors, but, decent, average. But after looking into the image gallery, all was lost. Some cars were nice, but most looked like they had been severely photochopped. But, other than that it was decent, just, most of the cars looked like they were trying to be more RICE, than NICE.

ExplodingTurtle said:
Um.. what's wrong with sharing websites? I mean, if you really love mustangs youll proly want to explore all kinds of info on them, right?

Soooo.... Lets water down the internet with more mustang sites???? Not that that is a horrible thing, but just dillutes this and the other sites as well.... I really don't feel like getting into this either. Let's just leave it as rude.... :nonono: