Mustangs Anonymous

• Sponsors (?)

It's very simple........all you need is a lawnmower, a dead skunk, two banjos, an ironing board and a pack of Camels............

:scratch:

.............yep, that outta do it. :nice:

Now, the first thing you need to do is cut your elbows off and throw them in the trashcan......this is the ONLY way to ensure that you're ACTUALLY serious about getting some help..............

Then you're going to need to light up a cigarette (one of the Camels) and think about how cutting your elbows off was probably the dumbest thing you could have possibly done first.

Then...........you must attempt to play one of the two banjos (out of tune) for about 5 to 6 hours while brainstorming some way imaginable to get your elbows back...........

..........when u realize playing the banjo without any elbows is absolutely pointless, think about how the dead skunk feels laying on the ground next to you....that should INSTANTLY cheer you up. Once this loses it's flavor as all things in life do.........you're going.........to..............need...........an..........I don't know.............ironing board? :shrug:

YES! :D

An ironing board should do the trick! Pull the ironing board out of the closet and set it up...............then take it back down? I don't know........who cares?

Once you have successfully pulled the ironing board out, then put it away again, you will start to notice that your abilitly to read signs has improved GREATLY, and you'll probably never misread one ever again. :nice:

I have had to repeat this procedure 3 or 4 times in order to get the full effect. And ever since then..........I've been able to read signs PERFECTLY up until today. Looks like I'll have to go get my lawnmower again. :nonono:

Hi my name is 5.0tailpipehump and yes im addicted aswell , 1 thing i find that i tend to do comming back from work alot is go the extra mile, what i mean is to not to go home but rather go for a drive after work, anyone accedintly drive by there turnoff and keep going?

Hello friends... My name is Mike and I'm addicted to spending money on, cleaning, and driving my Mustang. I appreciate your support and I understand that admitting I have a problem is the first step to recovery.

But here's my question... is it okay to not want to recover?

Hi,

my name is Lynn and I too am addicted to Mustangs (and Capris).

I have 3. I want more. I want a huge garage to put many Mustangs in. MANY. Yes, it is ok to not want to recover. :D

hi my name is 91 hatch and i also am suffering from being a mustang addict.it is so bad i have a whole field of them and 2 in the garage.

OMG, this guy has it bad. He doesn't even have a real name anymore. It's time for some tough love. You guys hold him, I'll take his keys and hide his Stang in my garage till he sobers up. :D

It's very simple........all you need is a lawnmower, a dead skunk, two banjos, an ironing board and a pack of Camels............

.............yep, that outta do it. :nice:

Now, the first thing you need to do is cut your elbows off and throw them in the trashcan......this is the ONLY way to ensure that you're ACTUALLY serious about getting some help..............

Then you're going to need to light up a cigarette (one of the Camels) and think about how cutting your elbows off was probably the dumbest thing you could have possibly done first.

Then...........you must attempt to play one of the two banjos (out of tune) for about 5 to 6 hours while brainstorming some way imaginable to get your elbows back...........

..........when u realize playing the banjo without any elbows is absolutely pointless, think about how the dead skunk feels laying on the ground next to you....that should INSTANTLY cheer you up. Once this loses it's flavor as all things in life do.........you're going.........to..............need...........an..........I don't know.............ironing board? :shrug:

YES! :D

An ironing board should do the trick! Pull the ironing board out of the closet and set it up...............then take it back down? I don't know........who cares?

Once you have successfully pulled the ironing board out, then put it away again, you will start to notice that your abilitly to read signs has improved GREATLY, and you'll probably never misread one ever again. :nice:

I have had to repeat this procedure 3 or 4 times in order to get the full effect. And ever since then..........I've been able to read signs PERFECTLY up until today. Looks like I'll have to go get my lawnmower again. :nonono:

And i thought I had issues :eek:

Hi....my name is '87 Mustang.....and I have an owner named Chris. Chris loves to take me for rides everyday to and from work. I don't have the heart to tell Chris that he doesn't pay me enough attention. I think it would probably break his heart if I told him. Sometimes I wish I had a REAL owner like one of you maniacs who would love me and adore me the way I rightfully deserve. Oh well! I hope he sells me one day soon. :(

Hi....my name is '87 Mustang.....and I have an owner named Chris. Chris loves to take me for rides everyday to and from work. I don't have the heart to tell Chris that he doesn't pay me enough attention. I think it would probably break his heart if I told him. Sometimes I wish I had a REAL owner like one of you maniacs who would love me and adore me the way I rightfully deserve. Oh well! I hope he sells me one day soon. :(

:lol: