Mustangs Anonymous

• Sponsors (?)

OK......fine.......here it goes..........

I'm Chris, and I have an addiction to Mustangs. Big ones, little ones, pretty ones, and even UGLY ones (especially after I've had a few drinks). :nice:

Recently I've fallen so deeply in love with my car that I've begun to feel like she's alive. No, seriously, I think she's ALIVE. Like earlier today, I couldn't find my laptop and I searched EVERYWHERE in the house looking for it. Finally I went outside and opened my car door and there was my laptop.........open..........on the driver seat.

Believe it or not it was even logged on to THIS site on THIS thread right HERE. It's almost as if she was talking on this forum with you guys. I mean isn't that weird?

Oh well........there's no way THAT could possibly be the case so I might as well let it go. It's just so weird that my laptop was in the Mustang, I mean, how did it get there? :scratch:

*walks away shaking his head in bewilderment*

I'm Alan, and I just couldn't stop with my own Mustang addiction. I became a "dealer" to other Mustang junkies, too! :nice:

Ike83: Pssssst! Hey Alan......

*looks both ways suspiciously to make sure no one is watching*

Ike83: Hey man......I need some more of that red Mustang man I'm almost out.

Alan: Look buddy....I've already sold my last Mustang, this is your third time here today, what r u doing with all those Mustangs I sold you earlier.

Ike83: Look man....it's been a rough week man, I just need one more.

Alan: Rough WEEK? You must mean rough DAY! You're killing me man....I've got a job to do.

*Ike scratches his neck nervously as if he has fleas*

Ike83: Last time Alan! I swear this is the last time.....just hook me up ONE more time.

*Alan goes to walk away and Ike grabs the back of his coat causing Alan to spin around angrily*

Ike83: Please man.....please.....

*Ike starts to cry out of desperation*

Alan: You're sick man....you need some SERIOUS help.....I think you need to spend some time on :SNSign: man.....I hear they have this new thread called Mustangs Anonymous......you should prolly check it out.

*Alan turns and walks away leaving Ike in tears as he watches Alan leave*

*Ike mutters quietly under his breath through the tears*

Ike83: Thanks man.........I will

:shrug:

Ike83: Pssssst! Hey Alan......

*looks both ways suspiciously to make sure no one is watching*

Ike83: Hey man......I need some more of that red Mustang man I'm almost out.

Alan: Look buddy....I've already sold my last Mustang, this is your third time here today, what r u doing with all those Mustangs I sold you earlier.

Ike83: Look man....it's been a rough week man, I just need one more.

Alan: Rough WEEK? You must mean rough DAY! You're killing me man....I've got a job to do.

*Ike scratches his neck nervously as if he has fleas*

Ike83: Last time Alan! I swear this is the last time.....just hook me up ONE more time.

*Alan goes to walk away and Ike grabs the back of his coat causing Alan to spin around angrily*

Ike83: Please man.....please.....

*Ike starts to cry out of desperation*

Alan: You're sick man....you need some SERIOUS help.....I think you need to spend some time on :SNSign: man.....I hear they have this new thread called Mustangs Anonymous......you should prolly check it out.

*Alan turns and walks away leaving Ike in tears as he watches Alan leave*

*Ike mutters quietly under his breath through the tears*

Ike83: Thanks man.........I will

:rlaugh: