Mustangs are bad a**

bullitt 5561

Jun 18, 2006
I went to the dirt track yesterday, Willams Grove Speedway and met my fiances family there (they help sponser a car).....On the way up, I'm cruisin, and see this Red GT, really nice, guy just like us, and he and I just cruise for like 50 miles, he stays right back there. Right before he got of the freeway he took the lead for a moment. All I could think is this how cool this was!! When he finally did get off, I flashed my lights and he gave me a thumbs up out the window.:nice:

I LOVE MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AfterMachOneGrill027.jpg

who wouldn't want to cruise with this beauty!!!

Attachments

• AfterMachOneGrill027.jpg
    AfterMachOneGrill027.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 81
  • Sponsors (?)

If you think that's fun, find a local Mustang club that does cruises and stuff.

Nothing like crusing on the highway with 15-20 Mustangs. It really grabs attention on the roads

Mustang5L5 said:

Nothing like crusing on the highway with 15-20 Mustangs. It really grabs attention on the roads

Hell yeah!!

Last time me and my car club/friends went out to the track.. we left the "meeting point" with about 10 cars, then more joined on the way out there.. it's sooo great! :hail2:

Mustang5L5 said:

Good point. I've been meaning to hook up with my local Mustang club...I need to get off my arse and do it.

Here's a shot of one of our local cruises.

I think there are 9 Mustangs visible in that photo, but we had about 25 total on the cruise. We cruised about 25 miles on the highway and down some main drags.

DSC00796.JPG

The other morning i was driving to work on a one way road near my house and i notice a car coming up really fast. As it got closer i realized it was an blue '03-'04 Cobra. As he motioned to pass i floored it and thought "he'll have to wait to pass me". Ofcourse it only took him another second or 2 to go ahead and pass. As he did i flashed my lights and he flashed back. Cool.