Mustangs Northwest Roundup

• Sponsors (?)

[QUOTE 17th of July is the Big event with 1,400 plus stangs[/QUOTE]
There hasn't been anything close to 1400 stangs at the show the last five years. I just love how this number gets bigger and bigger every year, but the actual turnout is smaller each year.

24kmach said:
If you walk in you pay 10.00. Just one more thing Goldenboy knows nothing about.
Uh, actually I do know that. That's how they come up with these fantasy counts each year. Don't get me wrong I enjoy ( I'm there every Sunday) show, just wish they would be a little more truthful and accurate when they start giving out number of cars at the show. What's the purpose of inflating the count anywhere from 300-600 cars accomplish?

24kmach said:
I will count the the cars with you after you run out of fingers and toes.
I better wear sandals then if we are going to use our toes. LOL. Actually started ( no toes used in count) to do that I think at the 02 show, then I figured out a much easier way to get the count. If there are as they say 1200+ plus cars entered in the peoples choice show on Sunday as they always like to claim, then why is it that the last three years as you walk around and vote with the number they assign to each car as they register there hasn't been a number higher than 1000? Hmm.

24kmach said:
Would you like to make a small wager on the number? Say a six pack.
Sure, I'll take a six pack of coke. Never did acquire a taste for beer.

Is the wager going to be me saying less than 1000 and you saying more than 1000 or are we going guess for how many cars will be entered and registered and vote eligible in the peoples choice show on Sunday and see who's the closet? Just remember the Mustangs that are heading West and East on I-90 during the show hours do not count towards the official count. LOL

With the '05 Mustang being the hottest car on the market, there's a renewed interest in the Mustang in general that hasn't been seen since the '94 came out, so I think there's a great chance we'll see over a 1000 this year for Sunday's show.

Hey, does anybody know the rules governing entry into the People's Choice show on Sunday? What is the criteria for stock versus being placed in the modded class?

There's little doubt the '05s will have the spotlight this year, just like the single Mustang GT Ford brought to the show last year did. BUT... the most interesting part of the show is seeing good condition, rarely seen models. I thought one of the most interesting category was the II's. I think there were only 3 or 4 there last year, but very nice examples.

The mustang II's are the reason we still have Mustangs being made. They rate high on my list as way cool.You will have a honered spot. If your car looks really rad or sounds like it's pounding out 1,000 HP you will be put in a mod class.

803178_12_full.jpg

803178_33_full.jpg

803178_34_full.jpg

Mod class, ya think? :shrug: