Mustangs Northwest Roundup

• Sponsors (?)

Hey Vince!...better hope it rains!...im gonna guess over a grand show up. If not, then i'll help pay for a paint job on your car, but its gotta be calypso coral!... :D

IMG_0025.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0025.jpg
    IMG_0025.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 55
BOSSJIM said:
Hey Vince!...better hope it rains!...im gonna guess over a grand show up. If not, then i'll help pay for a paint job on your car, but its gotta be calypso coral!...

You know I hope I'm wrong also, but the last 3 years there hasn't been a even 900 cars in the peoples choice portion of the show.

The route will take us through beautiful country side. Winding roads,up and down hills. Look for the Mustangs along the way. One guy has a cut in half stang over his garage door. 85 miles of kick ass roads. Get to BCC at least by 8:00AM. We leave at 9:00 AM. :spot:

There selling wrist bands at BCC before we leave. For 10 bucks you tour the part where we will be parking at and for 25 bucks total you get a cool double decker bus ride to the owners house where all the Fords are. Believe me it is worth it. The drive is free and the parking.

The final tally is in for the total on Sunday only--are you ready---1,410 cars. Last year was 1,300. Thanks everybody for coming and I hope to see you next year. 24KMACH

Wow. I'm suprised. I kinda thought the attandance was down (shows what I know). But, I'm glad it went that well.

I attended all the events and I had a blast. It is always cool to see the college covered with Stangs. But, to me, the best event is the Ride N Drive. I am REALLY happy with the way the Mach handled. I loved flying around that track!