Mustangs Unlimited-beware

Aryan15

Sep 22, 2003
CA
When I did my cam swap, I bought brand new crane lifters for like $150 and the crane spring kit. When they arrived, the lifters were loose in the box and got all nicked and scratched. The springs were also loose along with the keepers. Amazingly everything was there. So I send the lifters back and they return them right back saying they are used. Meanwhile I bought Ford Racing lifters from a local shop which were perfect and I send that receipt to the guy at mustangs unlimited stating that im trying to get new lifters, not rip them off. So finally after like a month of talking back and forth, he said hell accept the crane lifters back and credit me back minus a restocking fee. All that for lifters. I have spent thousands at that place and it took alot to get $150 back. Hopefully by posting this, it will cost them. Word of advice, spend the extra money and go to a performance shop to see what your getting if you can.

• Sponsors (?)

I've also never had a problem with Mustangs Unlimited but I've never tried to return anything there either...

Only thing I ever returned was to CJ Pony and they were great about it :)

I live 20 mins from their CT store, so you better believe I check my stuff at the store before I leave. Other than high prices, ot not having the part in stock, only one time I had an issue. Ordered a Mac CAI for my car, didnt open the box, got home and had Mac shorties for a 94-95. Needless to say, went back the next day and got what I needed!