Mustangs

coldstaindtears

Sep 22, 2004
New Jersey
I <3 my Mustang. I just got back from a night of messing around on a completely empty highway with a 93 Camaro, and an S10. It wasn't much competition but it was just so fun (aka. smoked 'em). I don't ever want to own something thats not American nor a Mustang. :SNSign: :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

• Sponsors (?)

When I was going to dealers a few months ago, they asked me what I wanted and I'm like "Mustang. 99 and later and less than 50,000 miles, but it HAS to be a Mustang" and the guy had the audacity to go "Well, we don't have any of those, but we do have some nice civics." My family drives nothing but chevy's, cept my sister is thinking about getting rid of her cavi and going back to stangs, and the only thing I will touch is a stang. I4, V6, V8 doesn't matter, must have Mustang on it.

Last time I was at a dealership, he told me that I couldn't drive the car, but that he would drive and I could ride.........needless to say I went somewhere else.

I've found that it's usually better to buy from a private seller than to buy off some dip$hit salesman at a lot.

What was great when I got my car, went to a dealership and saw this nice 2000 silver V6, had 48900 miles on it and it was only $9,396. Walked up, looked at it, sales person came out and I was like "Can I test drive it?" and they gave me the keys. Had an ASE cert mechanic check out the car, then bought it, the sales guy was like "wow...easiest sale I've ever made."

I went out again last night. We had an 86 Mercury Grand Marque w/ a Ford 5.0 and 100K+ miles out there. It smoked a 4.3 Chevy S-10. I smoked my tires like a happy idiot, and i'm riding with little to no tread on my one tire, the other ones are hangin in there. I finally topped my car off at 117 too.