My 351 build with pics

• Sponsors (?)

well thanks to those for the complements on my build. 25thmustang what do you guy's run or what power do you lay down? I'm sticking with all of you on the mechanical fuel pump hoodiki! It was a 74 carbed van motor now it will be EEEEEEEFFFFFIIII i thought the fuel pump hoodiki ran off the cam itself tho? No worries made mysel my own fuel pump block off as well as all the brackets for the accsories! peace

john:p

w/e, and 795.0pacecar, you might have not seen it but i have, and i just posted a link to a 5.0 EFI with it.

I never said EFI 5.0s never came with them, I just said I haven't seen one that did. It still doesn't excuse the fact that you have no idea what in the hell you're blathering about.

To the O.P. sorry for derailing your thread. It looks like you're on the right track with that new motor.

I never said EFI 5.0s never came with them, I just said I haven't seen one that did. It still doesn't excuse the fact that you have no idea what in the hell you're blathering about.

To the O.P. sorry for derailing your thread. It looks like you're on the right track with that new motor.

no pun here dog! i asked a question and i'm getting some answers! thanks for the compliment... to bad it will be a long project but hopefully this year! and trust me i'll keep progress pics as i go. things will be slow for a month as for i'm going back to ohio for a few weeks. peace

john:p

ive personally seen about 5 of them on efi 5.0's on a couple of my own as well. they do nothing, its like all the holes in the engine bay, they do nothing, but in later cars they were used for various things to hold **** down, and by the time the 87-93 cars came there were holes everywhere in the sheet metal, because ford is stupid and didnt re-engineer anything, so thats why everyone of these cars are interchangeable, like the stupid bottom seat studs in a coupe or vert, and we should all know that the lower seat dosent even bolt in in those models... I guess ford had about 5 million of those things left over from the 85 cars (last to have a mechanical pump) and just put em on our cars to make us wonder lol

and 795.0pacecar, dont take it personal. lol. i just ant stand when someone goes off on me and bashes on me because they say so with no rational explanation. and when that happens, i kinda get closed off and ****** back. :p