Progress Thread My 89 Lx Gets The Trickflow Top End Treatment Etc....etc.

The info I have shows the following for interior grey colors:

1984-1986 Charcoal Grey
1987-1989 Medium Grey
1990-1992 Titanium Grey
1993 Opal Grey
I'm not sure if it matters, but the car was built later in the 1989 model year, it's got that 25th anniversary deal on the dash, so I'm not 100% sure what color is right ?If I had to guess I would say the Medium Grey....I guess ;)

• Sponsors (?)

Warm day, cold beer and a car show, and finally after nine years a trophy ! 2nd place in the Mustang pre 1997 class, the fact that I got something with all the 60's Mustangs there is a miracle.
20220828_140916.jpg
20220828_152856.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
Very nice, congrats!

As for plates up front that's also the law here in TX, but there's no chance I'm going to run a front plate on my mustang when I get it back. IDGAF if I get pulled over.

Reactions: 1 user
Funny thing is in N.J. it's been the law for so long, that I don't even notice how the front plate looks , till someone mentions it .. :D
Just read this entire thread tonight.. very informative. You're car looks killer. Im a fellow Jersey guy too. As luck would have it, there's a bill being proposed now to get rid of front plates. Hopefully it's law by next year when I plan on getting a new front bumper. Also on 9/11/22, the Cars and Coffee in Millstone NJ is doing the All Ford Show (no fees to enter). Hopefully i'll see you around when my build is done.

Just read this entire thread tonight.. very informative. You're car looks killer. Im a fellow Jersey guy too. As luck would have it, there's a bill being proposed now to get rid of front plates. Hopefully it's law by next year when I plan on getting a new front bumper. Also on 9/11/22, the Cars and Coffee in Millstone NJ is doing the All Ford Show (no fees to enter). Hopefully i'll see you around when my build is done.
I did see some news about the front plate going away in N.J., unfortunately it's too late for me haha, good luck with your build and hopefully we run into each other some day.

Nothing new, but can't believe it's been 7 years now that I installed this Trickflow top end, still runs great and showing it off at a cruise night with some awesome weather for once in NJ.
20230811_190449.jpg

Reactions: 5 users