My 90 7up 357w Lx

7uplx

Jan 28, 2014
Well over the years it's seen many changes. It's was mostly stock with the exception of 3.73s and a. B303 cam when I got it. The first mods I made were a cobra intake, strut tower brace, sub frames, south side machine lower control arms and a roll bar. A few years later a built a 357w with a b303, edelbrock performer rpm heads and a gt40 intake. After the motor came the tubular k member and control arms and coil overconversion. It had zero expense spared lol. I'll post a full thread in the fox section.

• Sponsors (?)

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

I've had this car since I was 16 years old. I saved and was able to purchase it for $3600 from a dealer in North Carolina. We've been together for ten years now and it's time to hit the road again.

Reactions: 1 user
It runs pretty good as is. The gt40 is a good intake and it makes enough power to satisfy me as is. The 20-30 hp gain ( if that) isn't worth the $700+ it would cost to change out the system.

This is simply a cruiser at this point. NO racing anymore lol. After the amoun of money I've dumped into this thing I don't want to tear it up lol