• Sponsors (?)

it fires up and runs like a clock, with the exception of air being introduced to the cooling system. Since I know the engine is being replaced, ive done a few WOT 1st & 2nd gear pulls. only on 6 lbs, reving only to 5500 this thing pulls haaaaard.
It's definitely going to be wicked when Itsb reliable.

Well I'm going to see how much boost it will take with this borg warner 66mm to split it.. seems like that's the only way this warranty is going to be any good. They just keep telling me to replace the gaskets.

@90sickfox
What's your setup?

On3 76mm turbo, intercooler, ported Holley Sytemax intake, 75mm TB, ported Trickflow Twisted Wedge heads, studded and girdled 331, high nickel block, h beam rods, MSPNP2, and 04 Cobra IRS.

The fuse in my set up is the T5.... It'll probably throw some metal out its case before my block splits.

Last edited:
His setup is capable of splitting the block he has twice.

The way I figure it....the first fuse is my 265/35zr18 tires....then the T5....then the block. Thanks to MS, an over rev will be unlikely. My set up will stay in low boost. I'm just toying around with this thing until I can afford a real beast. :cry:

Reactions: 1 user
Sorry for the delay on the build fellas, work has had me to busy to do much.

Engine is out now, cleaned everything uo and painted some things. I decided against anodized blue/purple combo.

Should have her up and going in about a week, hopefully for some 4th of July shenanigans.

Also has anyone on here ran the on3 downpipe out of the hood or fender?...
Got me thinking about doing it..
20170624_170544.jpg
20170624_145430.jpg
20170624_170544.jpg
20170624_145430.jpg
20170624_150410.jpg

Hey all, just thought I'd upload a progress picture while mocking a few things up, I think she's gonna look wicked. Still a few little things to paint, but coming together none the less!

20170630_173422.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Hey all, just thought I'd upload a progress picture while mocking a few things up, I think she's gonna look wicked. Still a few little things to paint, but coming together none the less!

20170630_173422.jpg
I see you have the 100% sugar Mountain Dew injection system installed. I heard it adds 200-350 hp on anything that's injected with it!:D

Reactions: 2 users
Oh yeah and I'm going to be mocking the hood exit downpipe(up pipe now? Lol).
In the last picture I posted, if you look behind the turbo on the fire wall, you can see where I already did a little clearancing with my trusty ol' left handed adjustable BFH lol

Well guys she fired right up!
Sounded healthy, didn't let it run long mainly because I didn't have any coolant in it, but as soon as my afr gauge warmed up and started reading it was maxed out lean.

Tomorrow I plan to do a little tuning so it's somewhat drive able.
How does pulling 2* per psi sound if I'm only running 6psi with a s366 on a stock head/cam with a track heat upper sound?
I only plan to rev it to 6250.

@a91what
@90sickfox
@Davedacarpainter