Fox My 93 Coupe Daily Driver. Undone !!!

20200320_172433.jpg
20200320_172507.jpg

• Drool
Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

After a front alignment, the wheels sit like I wanted. I am using 1 inch spacers on the back to fill out the wheel well. I chose 245/40/18 all season for handling and the ability to rotate front to back. These are directional tires.I could get away with using 1 1/4 or 1 1/2 inch spacer with these tires. Currently no rubbing front or back anywhere.

Last edited:
The quarter window seals needed some work. I'm not sure which direction to go with these. They really aren't bad, just enough that it bothered me. And seeing as how I have some forced time off right now , I might as well get things done.With Fox Restoration now being almost $900 to redo them-- I think I'll just tackle these myself.

Habu135... Thank you - I realize not everyone will like these, although they look really good in person.
I wanted something that wasn't on every single fox , and with the 13 inch Cobra brakes -I wanted to make sure they fit.
I agree with you on the 17" 5 lug pony's- and I will probably end up with a set.
Toolow91 has convinced me that those wheels are SHARP. Probably the best looking Fox wheels made.

Habu135... Thank you - I realize not everyone will like these, although they look really good in person.
I wanted something that wasn't on every single fox , and with the 13 inch Cobra brakes -I wanted to make sure they fit.
I agree with you on the 17" 5 lug pony's- and I will probably end up with a set.
Toolow91 has convinced me that those wheels are SHARP. Probably the best looking Fox wheels made.
20190911_134317.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Can you tell a difference ? That's how I felt about them. The car was built with them and I wanted them on there. I felt a little difference. The rear felt a little more planted....but it may have been just me rationalizing my purchase back then.

darryl paarman:

Just curious what your process was on restoring the window trim? I'm looking to redo my window trim & wiper arms this spring when it gets warm. I'm imagining you did sanding and paint? Any tips or tricks? Thanks! You car is looking great! I like that you chose some different wheels instead of the standard cobra or pony wheels. I think it works!