My 99 is dead

MysteryMachine

Jun 21, 2003
Parkesburg, PA
Tonight was the death of my 99 :( . Was driving to EMT class just left my house. Went through the intersection and girl turned infront of me. She was turning into Turkey Hill. I seen it coming and slamed the brakes but there was no stoping it. Air bags deployed and all that. Was about to flip out when the girl walked up to my car. It was my best friend's girlfriend. She was all upset and I for once was the calm one. My buddy was pissed though. We are both fine which is all that matters. I have some slight pain in my neck, head, and back. Hope its nothing.

View attachment 272322
View attachment 272324
View attachment 272326
View attachment 272328
View attachment 272330

• Sponsors (?)

Damn man, I'm glad you're alright! Go get checked out, you know from being a FF that adrenaline can mask injuries. Don't be hard headed about it, my neck still hurts to this day from an accident my friend and I were in, back in 2001.

Damn man, I'm glad you're alright! Go get checked out, you know from being a FF that adrenaline can mask injuries. Don't be hard headed about it, my neck still hurts to this day from an accident my friend and I were in, back in 2001.

Same here.. I was rearended back in 2002 and still have neck pain and headaches to this day from it... get it checked immediately....

Glad both of you are alright but like the other said get checked out. I thought I was fine after being rear ended one time and for about 6 years after I still had pain and soreness in my neck. It has just recently stopped.

Aww I didn't know you guys loved me so much lol.

So far I feel ok this morning. Still have a slight headache. I don't sleep well at night so it probably didn't have time to go away.

I already promised people if it gets worse I'll get checked out.
Posted via Mobile Device

I will add its nice being tall. I have my seat all the way back. When the air bag went off it never hit my face.
Which is good cause I'm one hot mother ****er. If it would have messed up my striking good looks I would have been pissed
Posted via Mobile Device

glad your ok dude like i said i have a 5.0 out of my car you can have for $100 and ill come help you put it in.... if you need it. id be glad to help someone in need i know you guys would do the same for me... plus your not that far away

that is exactly how my 2001 gt convertible died. the only difference is the girl who turned in front of me was a complete stranger.

sorry to hear about it, but like the others have said, glad to hear you are both ok

i was in an accident a month ago in my camry. the car was totalled. a pretty nasty knock on the head, a couple of cracked ribs, and a fracture in my left elbow. no fun man. but i should be back to 100% in a month or 2

Thanks for the worries guys seriously. I'm feeling fine now.

Prokiller you would be correct the truck is still engineless. My dad stoped by the machine shop and the guy still hasn't touched it said check back next week.

Her insurance is suppose to cover everything. I have to wait for a guy to get assigned to the claim. Then I guess he'll call me and come check out the car. I have to wait to talk to him about a rental.

Some pics I took yesterday during the day.

View attachment 271952
View attachment 271953
View attachment 271954
View attachment 271955

HMMMMMMM....if it were me:rolleyes:

Insurance cuts check......to me in my name for damage...

I take the money and purchase a engine for the GT....get her on the road.....if money left over....put into the Dodge...

Part out V6...............................

But I do not know if the sixer has a loan....maybe the insurance company totals it.........maybe they don't.......let us know Jinx...

Glad to see you purdy face was not injured......:rlaugh:

Always a good sign when you can walk away........material objects can always be replaced........

Nah with the air bags and miles on it I'm 99% sure it will be totaled. Even a insurance guy my dad knows said that.

Its paid for I bought it and paid in full.

Not sure what my plans are yet. I have thought about using the money on the MM. I thought about using it for the truck. I have also thought about finding a v8 stang cheap. Not knowing what I'm gonna get kills looking for anything at the presant time.

I will will you guys know as soon as I know. I just hope I can get a rental out of them till I get something or get something fixed. I have pondered taking the GT to a shop and saying fix this bitch

Wow, sorry to see that Jinx. It's good to see you're doing fine though. At least you weren't driving the other Mustang.

I've been in a couple minor accidents and I've made a little profit each time since I've been able to fix the cars myself. I say take the insurance money and buy a cheap car, but save enough so you can finish up the truck and/or get the Mustang running.