My accidental project for the weekend.

i n v u

you can just drive to late model resto and get stuff.

me it cost $55 from summit just to ship some EBC front rotors.

and $60 something from LMR

I was going to order carpet once. and it was going to cost over $100 for shipping.

lucky you live mainland.

good luck with the build.

Yeah, its only bout a 40 min drive from my front door. Man i bet that sucks if you buy a big ticket item like a tranny or crate enging:eek:

• Sponsors (?)

Quote de CDQICKGT
UPR#2004-03 $299
i dont know if u now this but those arms are 1" longer than stock fox arms

No they aren't. Checked them 3 times. From mounting bolt to ball joint shaft is 13.5 inches on stock and my upr arms

Well did'nt get a whole lot done today, took the wifey and crib midgets to the lake and wore myself out. But here are a few pics. like i said previously, ill be at latemodel in the morning figuring out this K problem. For right now I still will run setup in pics for a few weeks then put in the new K. My new brakes are'nt here yet but Im gonna drive on the oem stuff so I can atleast get the ride height set up how i want.
CIMG6279.jpg

CIMG6278.jpg

CIMG6277.jpg

CIMG6276.jpg

Yeah, its only bout a 40 min drive from my front door. Man i bet that sucks if you buy a big ticket item like a tranny or crate enging:eek:

yeah its pretty crazy shipping here.

i think next car i get thats going to be moded is going to be bought on the mainland, put together there and then shipped down here. but that won't be for a long long time.

Well i got everything set up on the front end. Pulled it out of the garage and gave it a quick(looks about right ) alignment. HOLY S**T!!! totally different car. Feels much more stable and "race" like. Did some really tight figure 8's to help settle things in and even the factory sway bar feels 100 times more efficeint. no body roll, creeks, moans or anything else. just point the wheels and it goes. I LOVE IT....so far...:nice:
CIMG6284.jpg

CIMG6283.jpg

CIMG6282.jpg

Hey I seen that you got the steeda power steering outer tie rods. I was thinking about getting them for my set up but not sure if itll be a good buy or waste. Also how is the latemodel rack? I was debating on that 1 or the agr. But i heard alot of problems on some of the agrs.

Well, i cut almost 2 coils off the rear springs to get my ride height right while im waiting to find a set of used sportline rears. I must say the ride...SUCKS!!! Its not all that bad at speed( just feels a little stiff), but at parking lot speeds the tail end bounces like a ricer on a pogo stick. Atleast it looks good in the driveway though. On a serious note, if anyone has a set of rear lowering springs laying around hit me up PLEASE!

Also for anyone planning to use upr coil overs with 17x9 cobra r's, you WILL NOT be able to go any lower than my front sits in the pic above. im waiting on wheel spacers now to back the rim and tire off the spring/adjustment nut.