My BBK intake pics & Block from engine shop Pics!!

That is the intake that I wanted but after talking to some people it seem like it was just too much intake for my setup. Looks clean and awesome but it is for high RPM motors or serious motors. Overall my car must remain streetable, that where I use it and that where I have fun with it.

• Sponsors (?)

Dan, I need to see a bigger pic than your avatar. Your can looks sweet there with the new wheels but a full size version would only do it justice. I am a little bias however because I love the 2000 Cobra R's.

69clark said:
Dan, I need to see a bigger pic than your avatar. Your can looks sweet there with the new wheels but a full size version would only do it justice. I am a little bias however because I love the 2000 Cobra R's.

I will have some pics next week when I get back to school and high speed internet, dial-up takes way too long to upload. I have alot of nice pics with the new stance and wheels.

stprorolla49 said:
OH DAMN!!!!!!!! i didnt even recognize you man with the different wheels/ avitar/ sig setup....things just clicked....we need pics now!

I'm headin back down to school tomorrow morning, so look for a thread tomorrow night or sometime Tuesday about it.

By the way, sorry for goin a bit off topic in your thread Tom. Anyway, you never answered my question about if you were gonna run higher boost with the new setup.

Yeah I think I will push about 8-9lbs with the new internals and all the parts. Should be fun. Don't know if I'll do it when it rolls out in the spring are later in the summer once I get the new setup dial in and see what it likes. I don't want too many things going on at once to compicate the new tune up I need to create with the tweecer.