My Big Block Fox Finished Product...56k Warning

Post em up man..as soon as you can!lol

I'm getting depressed having the 460 short-block sitting in front of me while I'm waiting on parts for it.

I need some motivation.
BTW: did you have a reference book or something to help you when you picked all the parts?

I know that network site is good but I mean something like a checklist for every little part.

• Sponsors (?)

American_Muscle said:
Post em up man..as soon as you can!lol

I'm getting depressed having the 460 short-block sitting in front of me while I'm waiting on parts for it.

I need some motivation.
BTW: did you have a reference book or something to help you when you picked all the parts?

I know that network site is good but I mean something like a checklist for every little part.

I made and typed up a huge list of parts to get from summit, and went through it about 50 times before buying. It helped a lot, and im right now making a movie of the whole swap with pics, should be done tonight, i'll post it in a new thread.

American_Muscle said:
Is there any way you could get me that list if you still have it?

Thanks

I sent it in with my pictures to get my collector's plates, it was the only copy i had, but i will see if i can find the file on my other computer. It totalled ~$4800 for summit parts, and i got the rest of the swap parts and frpp parts from my work (i work at a mustang shop) which totalled ~$1000, and then misc stuff from autozone.

American_Muscle said:
What about parts like t-stat and t-stat housing?
I'm sure I'll need new ones since they're probably a lot bigger right?

T-stat: got from autozone for a 1991 F350 180*

housing: got from summit, chrome, was ~$15 with o-ring seal, good deal, need a 460 one as the 302 one is completely different.

Gotta get a new dual fan setup from summit in the spring as my taurus junkyard elec fan that i used on the 5.0 is barely cooling this thing.