My buddy is never allowed to help me with my car again!

BurninRubb3r

Apr 8, 2009
haha :rlaugh:

Well, I was in process of flushing my radiator out for some general maintanence to keep me busy today and to stay away from the PC and from buying things.

Long story short, my buddy was over, he tripped and his knee fell into the radiator damaging the core. So it looks like a new radiator is in my future, huh? :ban:

I gave my buddy over at TH Motorsports a call to see what they recommended. They let me know that today only when you buy a Mishimoto radiator they are including a free set of Drop Closed Ended Lug Nuts too. Just wanted to pass the great deal along in case anyone else wants to jump on it. Give TH Motorports a call if you want to check it out.

THMotorsports - Lowest Price Parts HKS Exhaust Apexi World Sport Koni Seibon Carbon Fiber ACT Exedy Clutch Skunk2 - Homepage

• Sponsors (?)

haha sorry dude. So you try to save money by staying away from all the deals going on and that happens. The savings of Cyber Monday are just calling to you haha if you wont buy something, they'll break something of yours and force to buy it. Hopefully your friend is ok though.

He had a couple little nicks, but nothing bad. I really wish i got it on video. The fall was hard, fast, and just looked painful. I was hysterically laughing until I found out he fell onto the radiator. lol

haha sorry dude. So you try to save money by staying away from all the deals going on and that happens. The savings of Cyber Monday are just calling to you haha if you wont buy something, they'll break something of yours and force to buy it. Hopefully your friend is ok though.

:lol: Exactly right.

Unfortunately, there is a small visible hole where the fins meet the end tank, so I really doubt it will hold pressure.

$hit like this is why my son only watch's and hand's me tool . I can't aford to have him HELP me work on my cobra or anything else. which sucks because he triesso hard to help but the last time he HELPED I had to pull the oil pan of to replace it >
hope you's is fixed soon > good luck.