MY car FYI update....if you care

So... been a while since i've been around here, but the other day my car **** on me.... i've had the longtubes and h-pipe sitting around about 3months now waiting to put on.

so, when it took a crap cuz both o2's went sour, just unplugged tthem to get by cuz i had no money, then the water pump went out the other day on my way to class 30min away, ...i just put down the money...damn ****'s expensive!!! haha..,. but never the less i've got new o2s, new water pump, new therm and while i had it in a heated barn put the long tubes on.... still waiting for the extenders for my o2's and lookeing for mufflers to finish the side exhaust, but i love the longtubes. :)

so she should be running nicely here soon! :)

• Sponsors (?)

Always sucks putting money down on maintenance stuff, but the long-tubes will bring a smile to anyone's face. Are you making your own side exhaust? If so, how are you planning on running pipe from the muffler to the side? The mufflers on these cars sit pretty far back...

i know ...i got mine awhile back in perfect working order and was excited about modding then i got the bad waterpump and tons of other maitence stuff also it sucks i feel your pain lol....i wanted a cheap set of wheels and loved the original tribars and found a set so i got my 17"konigs off it barf they came on the car...then i found out 3 studs were stripped 2 were broken i need a lower ball joint the brakes are shot it now needs a rear main lol it sucks lol thanks for letting me vent in your thread:D

i took your comment in tech maybe harsh i thought you were being a **** off... maybe missed a lil jokin... w.e.

no prob, we all need to vent about the **** that happens haha.
02 extenders ore on way!!! cha cha!

1TallMF ... if you missed the two muffler help questions, im gonna hook it up like the roush and whatnot side kits... muffrler with in out on same end then bend around to sideskirt

thanks for the welcome back guys ....where've i been fellas.... school, and got a full time job installing! :) and moved out on my own, so i work non stop and don't have a comp at what i call home now. so my enet use is limited unless a roommate lets me borrow their comp.

this thread... ordering the mufflers in the next three days, still narrowing which i want. exhaust will have to wait a week thought cuz we're getting 10-15" of snow tonight :( random indiana weather for ya