My car got broke into.

95BLKGT5.0

Founding Member
Mar 18, 2002
Auburn Washington
My car got broke into and they F***ed up the drivers door lock and damaged the area around the lock:uzi:
How hard is it to replace the locks?
Has anyone ever shaved there door handles and locks.

My son got some googles from James Bubba Stewart and Chad Reed at the Seattle Supercross. The stupid F***ers broke in and took the two pairs of googles and some change from the glovebox. They left my $600 camera and my briefcase with $400 cash and checkbook.

Me and a bubby caught a guy breaking into his car 10 years ago and when we called the cops we told them he was trying to get away and we had to restain him. They said that's fine as long as he can talk when they get there.
When I called the Seattle cops they just said "To Bad":bang:

• Sponsors (?)

mo_dingo said:
yeah but then you gotta have a different key for each lock...bunch of crap.
ya but if you get the lock from ford, they can send it out to a locksmith with your key and have it match up, so you can keep your original key.

Ask for an uncoded lock. That way it will be cheaper from a locksmith to key it to your key. Actually I got a deal if I can find one that I might have laying around! All I ask is for you to scan your key so I can get the cuts and I will key you up a cylinder. and send it to ya Free.

Mark

Happens to all of us at some point. I got my stuff jacked in front of my house in high school. I was in my room awake too, never heard a thing :nonono: I'm super paranoid about our cars getting broken into so I make sure I never have anything too valuable inside so I can sleep better at night nowdays.

I had a set of '97 Cobra wheels (charcoal inserts) with almost new tires get jacked last year. They were in the back of my truck one day. Not there the next.

I live in a more secure place now .... but still yet, I will never do that again.