My car is dyno tuned....Wow, check out the results...

• Sponsors (?)

Agree, don't touch it. Just enjoy the car now, I knew you would be close to the 440rwhp mark. Wasn't too far off, hehe.:D Sure blows your 400hp at the crank hope away huh?

Yes, you were right on the money....:nice:
I wasn't sure how well the heads were going to work out, as alot of people don't think they flow real well, but I am happy....

The intercooler and pulley is more of a fun thought....I can't see how I would be able to use the extra power on the street anyway....

Yes, I am going to enjoy it for awhile....:D It is raining today so it hasn't been out of the garage today.:notnice:

I am thinking I am going to need some upgrades sooner or later in other areas before I start thinking about more power.....it will be interesting to see how long the King Cobra clutch lasts.....:rlaugh:

If I just added the Vortech Power Cooler and didn't do a pulley swap, would that give me the same power just less boost due to the cooler air? I assume less boost due to having to push the air through the cooler.:shrug:

Just trying to make it safer.....
Prollyt break even or gain a few hp. The cooler will drop the temp so much that you will see a nice gain from it. Its also pretty effecient so you shouldnt see more then 1psi drop[ :shrug:
Def. safer for the car though :nice: