MY CAR IS SOLD!!!!!!!

Silvr04GT

Founding Member
Feb 4, 2002
San Jose, CA
The V6 is officially sold!!!! $15,000!!! So guess what that means?!?! 2004 Mustang GT!!!!!!!! The car got to the dealership on Tuesday! So I've ordered my Nitto 555 from SyberSport in Winnipeg and the 04 Cobra Rims are the on the way too! So hopefully by next weekend I'll have the GT ready to go!!! This is best day EVER! I took some pictures of the car on Tuesday when it was still all wrapped up in the packing materials so I'll be getting those back on Saturday so I'll post some pictures then!

Graham

• Sponsors (?)

Red2000GT said:
When I was at Percival the other day getting the 04 Racing Catalog I noticed that all the 04 GT's come with the 03 Cobra Style rims anyway.(Polished and everything) Why'd you order new ones?

Actually the 03 and 04 GT with that upgraded rim thing is 99/01 Cobra style. Here the pictures:

03/04 GT Rims:
04GT.jpg

99/01 Cobra Rims:
01Cobra.jpg

03/04 Cobra Rims:
03Cobra.jpg

Also the GT rims are 8" and the Cobra rims are 9 so with the 275 tire width they'll fit properly. The only difference between mine and the ones in the 03/04 picture are that I got the satin finish cause I think that looks WAY better on a silver car.

gmcluhan said:
Actually the 03 and 04 GT with that upgraded rim thing is 99/01 Cobra style. Here the pictures:

Also the GT rims are 8" and the Cobra rims are 9 so with the 275 tire width they'll fit properly. The only difference between mine and the ones in the 03/04 picture are that I got the satin finish cause I think that looks WAY better on a silver car.

you can fit 315 Nittos on the Stock 03 cobra wheels :nice: