My engine plans.. guesses on numbers?

After I do a bit of suspension, I plan on going with a nice H/C/I combo for my daily driven mustang. I was thinking of going all TFS, with a street heat intake, twisted wedge heads, and a stage 1 cam. I will also be adding a accufab TB (should I go with 65 or 70mm?), 24# injectors, 1.7 RR, 190 lph fuel pump, and an aeromotive AFPR.

With my current mods, what kind of numbers can I expect when I put this all together? HP? Torque? 1/4 mile? I'm hoping to hit mid to high 12's, and hopefully over 300 rwhp. Will this combo get me there? I'm open to any suggestions, and I know you guys are the right people to ask. Is there a better combo that I should consider? This car is a daily driver that will see the track maybe once every 2-3 months. I mostly plan on staying N/A, but someday i might get a blower. Depends on the money situation down the road.

• Sponsors (?)

sounds good to me, I'm guessin about 280-300 at the wheels, those heads are pretty good, so I hear. I'm going with a similar set-up but I'm using powerheads, the thing that I hope brings it all together will be the stage 1 TFS cam, I hear it's a great cam.

Ok, now that I know this combo might just BARELY get me to my goal (300+ rwhp and mid 12's), I'm thinking of changing it.

How about this:
I will probably still go with the TFS Stage 1 cam (or is there a better one?), 24# injectors, 70mm TB, 1.7 RR, 190 lph fuel pump, and AFPR. But now i'm thinking i might go with AFR 165's, and an Edelbrock performer intake. Will this combo reach my goal better than my original plan (all TFS).

Remember, this car is a daily driver, barely sees any freeway driving, and sees the track a few times a year. If this combo still won't get me there, what should i change to reach my goal?

I think you could have 290 to 295rwhp with your first setup and 295 to 305rwhp with your second :shrug:

If I were you I would get a custom cam for a $150 or more and get better drivability and more power :nice:

David