My feelings are hurt...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Three50won

10 Year Member
Jul 11, 2010
So my best female friend (and only a female would do this BTW) had an 02 red Mustang. V6, stick shift, nice whip. For the past year she's been talking about selling her Mustang and getting a new car. All this time she has been telling me she was gonna try to sell the Mustang for about 3-4 Gs. So I told her that I would buy it from her but we would have to talk about the price (since I'm one of her besties). Besides it would make a nice addition to my family of cars. So I tell her this EVERY time she mentions selling it which is just about every time I talked to her for a year. So about 4 weeks ago she's telling me that she is gonna go look at new cars. I mentioned my purchasing the Mustang and she says and I quote "oh, I'm just looking. I'm not gonna buy anything for at least another 6 months". Guess what happens next...she goes to the dealership 2 weeks later, buys the new car and what does she do with the Mustang...?? She trades it in. Guess how much she traded it for...$500. I only knew about it because I just so happened to call her while she was getting robbed at the dealership. I was soo mad I yelled at her on the phone...$500??!! She then tells me she didn't know I wanted it...

• Sponsors (?)

@ Gdawg, yea she's hott...!! That's why I forgave her...

@ Stumbaugh, I agree with you...haha!!

@ BK Cauley, I could never do that...

@ Winters98GT, it's not the fact that it's a V6. It's the principle of the whole story I'm getting at. Besides, a Mustang is a Mustang to me, especially an 02 Mustang in good condition for $500...let me know when you come across a deal like that...

What's with the insults Steeda and Notchback...?? I don't think I know you like that for you to just come on my post and start with the name calling. Is that where this is gonna go...?? Is this gonna turn into a "Mustang Forums" type back and forth type fight?? Calling someone a bestie is a lot less gay than your avatar Steeda...and it's a lot less gay than not having enough creativity to create your own name "Steeda". Pull out my tampon Notch...?? Please tell me you could've come up with something better than that. I should make you vacuum out my car for that idiotic remark...why don't you two keep the insults at the other forums where you learned that crap from...

I do love me some Pot Roast.
Women change there mind like they do under-ware.
Ask your self some questions.
1. Did she really forget?
2. Do you really want to be involved w/a person whom of which thinks about themselves only?
3. Do you really want to be a Penis in a glass?
4. Why do you have so many emotions invested in a person who does things like this?
5. Who really cares what people say on Stangnet that don't know you personally?
6. Why do you care so much about this woman, what have she done for you lately?
7. Do you really want to be best friends w/a woman you are not boning or boning for that matter?
8. How do you expect to not get chastised w/a post like this in a male predominated forum?
Your post does not make sense in the male world, it does in the female state of mind, but not the male's. Distance your self from this woman if you ever expect to get the vagina, if not, keep hearing about the dudes she has turned tricks w/in her mustang.

What's with the insults Steeda and Notchback...?? I don't think I know you like that for you to just come on my post and start with the name calling. Is that where this is gonna go...?? Is this gonna turn into a "Mustang Forums" type back and forth type fight?? Calling someone a bestie is a lot less gay than your avatar Steeda...and it's a lot less gay than not having enough creativity to create your own name "Steeda". Pull out my tampon Notch...?? Please tell me you could've come up with something better than that. I should make you vacuum out my car for that idiotic remark...why don't you two keep the insults at the other forums where you learned that crap from...

Damn your a sensitive little fellar.

Status
Not open for further replies.