My feelings are hurt...

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Haha, what can I say? I made a terrible choice for a thread...it's all good tho. I've made plenty mistakes before and I got a whole life of mistakes ahead of me. Biggest mistake ever was in the form of my first hotrod, an 86 Jetta. I'm glad THAT didn't stick. Hey, experience is the best teacher right? I'll take my Mustang and getting ribbed for hurt feelings over being a wannabe poser tough guy in a Jetta anyday. Besides, even if this is the stupidest or gayest thread ever at least I can say I'm the best at something...afterall as they say, the slowest car is the first at coming in last...

Haha, what can I say? I made a terrible choice for a thread...it's all good tho. I've made plenty mistakes before and I got a whole life of mistakes ahead of me. Biggest mistake ever was in the form of my first hotrod, an 86 Jetta. I'm glad THAT didn't stick. Hey, experience is the best teacher right? I'll take my Mustang and getting ribbed for hurt feelings over being a wannabe poser tough guy in a Jetta anyday. Besides, even if this is the stupidest or gayest thread ever at least I can say I'm the best at something...afterall as they say, the slowest car is the first at coming in last...

The kewl part is that Stangnet's most EPIC threads have started off just like this one. :rlaugh:

So I'm gay because I didn't look at a topless picture of a guy long enough to know it was Eric Estrada? Really? And because I'm not familiar with homosexual positions? I guess times have changed. And I'm supposed to be embarrassed because a girl who you all say should only drive V6s (or should not be driving at all) agrees with you...?? The she admits that she hangs with the guys yet according to you all guys shouldn't be hanging with girls unless we're "bending them over"...haha ok I can accept those terms. Keep downloading topless male pics and keep familiarizing yourself with homosexual positions and I'll keep saying bestie, gal pal, bff, and so on...said it again. I don't see myself stopping anytime soon...
Haha, not quite what I said Max. Funny tho. And good job with the cut/paste...here is some clarification...

It's still ghey though :stick:
Yea, well I never claimed to be the coolest dude in school. If anything I was quite the contrary (obviously, haha). Hey I made a post that most thought was stupid and I've said things that most thought was stupid. I acted like a jack-ass to a couple people and that was stupid also. I can admit that now like I did several posts ago. I'll take my lumps. My bad bro...and no hard feelings. I'll still be on here asking for advice and commenting on threads and stuff so it's no biggie to me.

I understand what situation you're in and that sucks you missed out on getting a car really cheap but men typically don't let things "hurt their feelings", especially stupid little stuff like this. You had this coming to you when you said your feelings are hurt and used words like bestie in the same conversation.

I understand what situation you're in and that sucks you missed out on getting a car really cheap but men typically don't let things "hurt their feelings", especially stupid little stuff like this. You had this coming to you when you said your feelings are hurt and used words like bestie in the same conversation.
Psychologists have shown and proven over the decades that us men do have feelings, we do let things hurt our feelings, and usually it is the little stuff that bother us. Societal roles however has conditioned us to believe that showing emotions or feelings is a sign of weakness, should not be tolerated, and should be harshly dealt with. The male ego, males not having hurt feelings, the tough exterior, it's all a facade. To deny these facts and believe that denial is plain absurdity. I have no regrets with my original post or my choice of words because I did not insult anyone or mention anything taboo, illegal, or socially deviant. Consider the fact that years ago when IM first became mainstream with companies like Prodigy, it was considered "gay" for males to say LOL, or BRB or other such abbreviations. Back then guys got ridiculed for using such terms yet now it is commonplace and accepted. Times change and what is "gay" today amazingly becomes not so "gay" tomorrow. I do however regret the way I reacted to the responses and for getting carried away. And that is the only thing I apologize for. It's ok if other members make fun of me because at some point we all get made fun of for stupid things we do and say. It's part of life. If any of you ever met me in person tho I'm sure I'd get along with all of you because I get along with everyone at every track, shop, or meet I go to. On here were all just faceless names so it's easy to disagree and argue and poke fun. Nobody here was trying to be purposely detrimental. My thread and my choice of words was just the impetus for a few jokes is all. Like I said, no hard feelings on my end, no beef, it is what it is, it's all good, no prob, I understand. I'm over it so I'll see you all on other threads. BTW nice times with the 91 hatch, especially for a DIYer...!! I had a 91 hatch and sold it last year for no reason. Talk about regrets...

Psychologists have shown and proven over the decades that us men do have feelings, we do let things hurt our feelings, and usually it is the little stuff that bother us. Societal roles however has conditioned us to believe that showing emotions or feelings is a sign of weakness, should not be tolerated, and should be harshly dealt with. The male ego, males not having hurt feelings, the tough exterior, it's all a facade. To deny these facts and believe that denial is plain absurdity. I have no regrets with my original post or my choice of words because I did not insult anyone or mention anything taboo, illegal, or socially deviant. Consider the fact that years ago when IM first became mainstream with companies like Prodigy, it was considered "gay" for males to say LOL, or BRB or other such abbreviations. Back then guys got ridiculed for using such terms yet now it is commonplace and accepted. Times change and what is "gay" today amazingly becomes not so "gay" tomorrow. I do however regret the way I reacted to the responses and for getting carried away. And that is the only thing I apologize for. It's ok if other members make fun of me because at some point we all get made fun of for stupid things we do and say. It's part of life. If any of you ever met me in person tho I'm sure I'd get along with all of you because I get along with everyone at every track, shop, or meet I go to. On here were all just faceless names so it's easy to disagree and argue and poke fun. Nobody here was trying to be purposely detrimental. My thread and my choice of words was just the impetus for a few jokes is all. Like I said, no hard feelings on my end, no beef, it is what it is, it's all good, no prob, I understand. I'm over it so I'll see you all on other threads. BTW nice times with the 91 hatch, especially for a DIYer...!! I had a 91 hatch and sold it last year for no reason. Talk about regrets...

I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science. :D

View attachment 204046

Status
Not open for further replies.