My finger f&!@ing hurts.

t_chelle16 said:
I think you mean "ventral tail". Anterior would be on your head (the head above your shoulders, that is).

:p

-Chelle
Not in bipedal A&P.....Anterior is front, Posterior is back, Superior is towards the head and Inferior towards the feet. Proximal is closer to mid-line and Distal is further from mid-line

• Sponsors (?)

65fastback2+2 said:
last time stangdreamin pulled BBFCM's finger it took us a week to air out the forums

Oh, nononononononooooooo..... I did not pull his finger! Waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too smart for that!

65stanger said:
That's NOT my finger!
you should've known when it took two hands to grasp!
And I sure as he!! wasn't pulling that!

65fastback2+2 said:
so skywalker is up to pulling our legs again, gosh, i thought we got him outta that habit
65fastback2+2 said:
skywalker said:
Toe actually. I've developed a toe fetish.
65stanger said:
humper and Stinky you're wrong on both counts! Between my feet! a.k.a. "anterior tail" As opposed to my posterior tail, which I sit on!

Sheese! I ain't touchin' nothin'!!!!

And for the originator of this thread: "If it hurts; you are definitely doing it wrong!" :lol:

65stanger said:
Not in bipedal A&P.....Anterior is front, Posterior is back, Superior is towards the head and Inferior towards the feet. Proximal is closer to mid-line and Distal is further from mid-line

Whoa Whoa Whoa. Let's be straight now, I avoid all tails...far to easy to mistake for other pieces of anatomy that I wish to avoid.

StangDreamin' said:
Nope she might be saying a lot of things I don't quite comprehend; but I've never heard her say that when we're alone.

On that "things she says (or screams) that I don't quite comprehend" part..... what's a "Magnificent Pagan God"? I don't get it, I'm an Irish Catholic, not a Pagan. :scratch: :shrug:

There are somethings that should not be repeated.