My first actual race with the 418

• Sponsors (?)

SQUEEZE&STROKE said:
How does your buddy like that tfs stage 3 cam. It is practically identical to the AFM N-91 whch I am using in my 331. Just wondering what he thinks of it?

I think he likes it, but he's still looking for a little more power. He'll probably have a 75-100 shot on it by next summer.

DougNuts, he has the Cervini's Stalker hood. The Intake cleared, but the TB hit. He said he cut the elbow shorter and angle milled it.

Pokageek, What are these emmissions you speak of? ;)

How in the hell are you still running a T-5 in that thing? They are made to handle around 350 rwtq i believe and with tuning and all the other things you are about to throw at it, i'm sure its gonna be well over 500. Just asking why you haven't thrown in a T-56 or a TKO by now.

fiveo'cobra said:
How in the hell are you still running a T-5 in that thing? They are made to handle around 350 rwtq i believe and with tuning and all the other things you are about to throw at it, i'm sure its gonna be well over 500. Just asking why you haven't thrown in a T-56 or a TKO by now.
he actually has a V6 t-5 right now, i ASSUME he's waiting for a new tranny to come in :shrug:

fiveo'cobra said:

Im running the T5 because I couldn't find any TKO's or T-56's for under $500, which is more than I have to spend on a transmission right now. I will have a TKO by next spring, but I don't see it being any sooner than that unless I win the lottery or receive lots of donations from concerned stangnet members. ;)