My first "Slow5.0 Compilation" video

• Sponsors (?)

baglock1 said:
Cool vid... a little long though, especially with nothing but drag runs in there. No flame intended, just my observation. The vs runs were cool.

16 megs? Man I feel sorry for the guys on dial up.

This video is about drag runs on track ,next one will be from streets
16 megs :nonono: , this video was 72 megs ,i had to use a few programs to make it smaller

Slow5.0 said:
This video is about drag runs on track ,next one will be from streets

I look forward to seeing it :nice:.

Slow5.0 said:
16 megs :nonono: , this video was 72 megs ,i had to use a few programs to make it smaller

Ehh. It took me 30 seconds to download this one so I really don't care. I was just saying that the guys who have dialup may not be patient enough to download the whole thing.

72 megs? Man, that's crazy...

Thank you guys

gcomfx.com said:
I like the video... he put music in it, but left the car sounds. :nice:

Your driving got better and better, and it looks like you are pretty good on the tree too. ;)

Paul last year I win some money on Thompson Drah Raceway for the best reaction time .050 :D

gcomfx.com said:
I like the video... he put music in it, but left the car sounds. :nice:

Your driving got better and better, and it looks like you are pretty good on the tree too. ;)

Actually car sounds and song sound is not at 50%, its like 85% toward to song sound, if you know what I mean

Nice job Ernan!!! What track is the one that goes down hill??? I got a new toy for Christmas... a DVD Xpress video converter so I can now make movies with car sounds AND music. I'm working on one right now... this just makes me want to finish it even more!!! Again, nice vid, I really liked the end part of it when you listed what you were racing against.

GRGT1994 said:
Nice vid. Is it just me or does that track drift downhill at the end?

That track is f*** up, i hate that track ,its local POS track name is Lowville or how we call "Slowville" because everybody runs slower on that track than any other

First 1/8 is up hill, then 2nd part 1/8 is kinda downhill, my car have no traction on that track 2.1 the best 60ft so i have easy on launches and bogged down little bit

mytight95 said:
great driving, and good job on the vid man..........

you treed the crap out of a lot of people....... :nice:

jason

Hehe, well i have some loses but i try to race **** talkers with "500HP" cars

Guy with blown 347 is my good friend and he helping me with fixing my Stang and BTW he works on Stangs since 1983' ,he know all about Stangs