• Sponsors (?)

Sir,
Remember the Warrior Etho;
I will always place the Mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

Good Luck,
You'll be in mine and my families prayers.
SFC Michael McChesney
OIF VET

Sir I would just like to say thanks for all you have done for our country, and hope that you can fight through this, good luck and never give up hope.... USAF TSgt Simmons

Is there a chance?

Very sorry to hear your Melanoma has returned. My Dad was recently diagnosed with Melanoma also, so I know how difficult a time this is for you and your family.

I certainly understand your not wanting to deal with selling your car yourself right now, but is there a chance a trusted friend or family member would be interested in buying your GT and handling the paperwork so that you could still see it and ride around in it now and then?

As an American who never served in the Armed Forces, I want to say that a day doesn't go by that I don't appreciate our freedom and the sacrifices made by you and others who have served our country to preserve it.

God bless.

Jim
IWantMyNewGT

ltccarndt said:
I have to make a critical decision soon. I've had my GT for about a month. It's a beautiful Black Premium, 500W, Interior Upgrade, Red over Black interior, ATX, anti theft, side air bags, Bullits.

My Melanoma Cancer returned so quickly that I may have months to live.

I'm going to sell it back to the Dealer sometime soon. Sorry, I'm not going to be able to deal with selling myself--I've got too many other things to deal with that are more important than a car now. So please don't make any offers.

So.... for you information there will be a beautiful "used" GT with about 1,500 miles in the next months at BoB Allen Ford in Overland Park Kansas with all the stuff they can't get out of the factory now: Interior upgrade, etc.

I broke it in nice, it had its 1st oil/filter change at 1,000 miles. I baby-ed it really, so keep your eyes open if you want it. My wife agrees it must be sold, she loved it too.

Lt Col C. Arndt USA (ret)
Professional Military Mechanical Engr,
- out :flag:

Good luck sir. Like everyone else, I would like to thank you for your service to our country. I won't tell you how to live the remainder of your life, I won't tell you to fight it. I'm sure your plans are far more informed than any I could offer.

I will remind you that you have made a difference in this world. To those who love you and to those whom you've never met.

You have been and are to this day loved, respected, envied, admired and undoubtedly feared. You have been a man, a warrior, a freind, lover, parent.... YOU HAVE BEEN ONE HELL OF A MAN and there are many out there who couldn't have lived as you have if they had drawn breath for 1000 years.

You have been greatness and we as a people are richer for your existance.

Now go ahead and live another 40 years and enjoy all this arse kissing. You've earned it.

Sir, fight this battle with everthing you have; cancer can be beaten, I'm living proof. If you sell the car and survive this test, look me up I'd be happy to take you for a ride in mine. Semper Fi! :flag:

Colonel, I see you're in many prayers and that includes mine. If there's any way you can see to keep the car, it may end up in good hands of a close friend or relative at your request. I'm sure money isn't your issue, and hope your decision simply makes YOU happy.

Fight your best fight. Godspeed. :flag:

Rob H.
OS2 USN(disabled vet)

Having lost my beloved granfather to brain cancer, I feel I can comment on this situation. Please live each day to the fullest and do not let this get you down. Fight it with all you got, sir. This is a LIFE sentence, not the other way around. I am not going to even mention the car, as it is not important. That being said, if it makes you happy then keep it and enjoy life to the fullest. You are in my prayers and thoughts and I wish you all the best. Good luck sir and God bless you and you family. I would like to leave you with a couple of my favorite quotes which I hope are applicable here.

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:

He leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul:

he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,

I will fear no evil: for thou art with me;

Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:

Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:

and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Psalms 23:1-6

And when he gets to Heaven
To Saint Peter he will tell:
One more soldier reporting, sir.
I've served my time in Hell.

Godspeed, sir. :flag:
David.