Progress Thread My Kenne Bell Twin Screw'd Foxbody thread, (new addition to the family)

• Sponsors (?)

My booster is just a V8 SN95 GT unit, and sadly a GT master but would be better with a cobra unit. My pedal is pretty firm, but works great. My exhaust does pass under the center pumpkin, and is pretty low. I'll try to post a pic from behind showing clearance tomorrow. My car is pretty low though.

Here's some I took a while back... You can see the pipe routing and clearance in this pic.

IMG_7381_zpsd8a6d27e.jpg
0B535FAB-E19D-48F1-87E5-A30A2203A7E8_zpsynf1a2od.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7381_zpsd8a6d27e.jpg
    IMG_7381_zpsd8a6d27e.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 136
  • 0B535FAB-E19D-48F1-87E5-A30A2203A7E8_zpsynf1a2od.jpg
    0B535FAB-E19D-48F1-87E5-A30A2203A7E8_zpsynf1a2od.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 159
Reactions: 2 users
Craigslist scam alert.....

I'm going through the headache of selling my car on good ole' Craigslist. New scams popping up all the time and I just learned about a new one. I just posted the Notch yesterday for sale as a roller and I get a text from a guy who says he wants to buy it with cash but needs a vehicle report first to be sure the vehicle is not a lemon. I respond to him "you know the car isn't complete right? No engine, no transmission!" So he responds with a link for me to follow for a vehicle check. It seems fishy to me so I search the internet and sure enough these people have no interest in buying your vehicle. If you click the link and buy the report (which you may never get) the person gets an affiliate commission for directing traffic to the site. That's all they care about.

Some people suck......

Reactions: 1 users
My favorite scam was ;
"I like your product,I will pay your full asking price plus an additional $500 via Western Union from my Company's account. I will include an additional $3,000. $500 to cover Shipping/Transport and the above mentioned $500 for you if you would wire me the additional $2,000 back I would greatly appreciate it"
I had many variations of that scam at least a dozen times on Craigslist

Reactions: 1 user
I air chiseled the hell out of those bump stops. A flap disc then removed any evidence of them ever being there.
Thanks, I think I'll do the same. I was actually just reading toward the beginning of your thread and studying how you installed the upper subframe support. I'm debating copying what you did or simply welding up some bolts to a 1/8" plate and sliding it inside the chassis and bolt it that way for the bottom part of the mount. Your way seems better but I'd probably put a couple tack welds on the plates you installed inside the hatch that bolts in vertically.

Also, do you or @bird_dog0347 know if there is a fuel filter relocation kit that somebody sells?