Progress Thread My Kenne Bell Twin Screw'd Foxbody thread, (new addition to the family)

The COM failed and was upgraded to the C6 in order to handle more power. I might bore/stroke the engine, a higher priority for the car is to get a Ride Tech air kit for it and upgrade to disc brakes all around. This car, like my Fox, won't be so original for long.

Also, the kids love it and have way more room in the back for weekend cruises.

IMG_2521.jpg
Nice! My kid likes the thunderbird better than the mustang because it’s so comfy. I’m planning to coyote swap it....

Attachments

• 79733EC1-0E22-43FE-8FB0-8B8C94A54504.jpeg
    79733EC1-0E22-43FE-8FB0-8B8C94A54504.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 65
  • Sponsors (?)

Nice! My kid likes the thunderbird better than the mustang because it’s so comfy. I’m planning to coyote swap it....
Sweet Bird! What year? I was really interested in picking on up but I have 4 kids and I can fit 3 in the back of the Galaxie (it has seat belts out back for them). Couldn't fit'em in the Bird.

Reactions: 1 user
Sweet Bird! What year? I was really interested in picking on up but I have 4 kids and I can fit 3 in the back of the Galaxie (it has seat belts out back for them). Couldn't fit'em in the Bird.
It’s a 66. Had 56k on it when I got it in pieces basically. I stripped it to bare metal and shaved everything. It’s gotta be 16 years since i did it.

Attachments

• 81D6D339-FFC8-4151-B234-2AD913D1CEC8.jpeg
    81D6D339-FFC8-4151-B234-2AD913D1CEC8.jpeg
    585.9 KB · Views: 75
I got full asking price so I’m happy. The guy drove 3.5 hours to get it which makes me happy because I won’t be seeing my old Fox driving around my town on occasion stirring up emotions.
I hear you , Guy I sold mine to came down from Vermont to buy mine.
I am currently in CT. but will be moving to southern VA at the end of June so chances of me seeing
it are pretty slim..lol
Glad you got your asking price, I started a bit high but negotiated to a price that made both parties happy.

I actually check in most days, just dont have much Fox talk to add anymore. I know this is the Fox board but I am still 100% happy with my supercharged 16 Stingray.

SNfxf15.jpg
I have no idea why. :shrug:

It's slower than a Fox
Creaks and groans over every bump like a Fox
Looks horrible and smells like raw gasoline

You should just give it over to me and end your misery. :whine:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Sexy! What else have you acquired? Bikes? Trucks?
Oldest daughter in Medical School and youngest graduates High School in like 2 weeks. Car wise nothing exciting, got the younger one 2018 civc EX and just my daily Rav4 , oldest still has the 2015 Yaris I bought for her 2 years ago. I am done buying these kids cars!

• Hell Yeah!