My name is freakintiger, and I am addicted to Stangnet

• Sponsors (?)

Hi my name is Alex and I too am addicted to Stangnet. It all started in February this year when I first got my Mustang. Had no idea what was about to happen. At first I thought I'd treat it like any other car I owned (sunbird, cavalier, topaz, chevette)not really concerned about doing mods and stuff, but something just happened. I realized I owned a Mustang, so I wanted to learn just a little about it. Well needless to say 4 months later I'm correcting my Dad and Brother who are mechanics and I'm not. I'm reading the Clintins (spel) How to rebuild an engine. and now considering becoming a mechanic like the family instead of the computer geek I am now. I became obsessed with my Stang. I now point out other stangs on the road, I go directly to the automotive section in Walmart, or Canadian Tire. The only site that I go to now is Stangnet (maybe a couple adult sites here and there). My girlfriend thankfully supports this addiction or should I say obsession. I named my car Jenna . I just got a full mustang horse decal for my backwindow, which I tinted 2 weeks ago. and now the possiblilties are endless what I will take my car too. .... :D

Pro-Hawk said:
I'm avalible for couple counciling if you two need some professional help :D

DISCLAIMER:I did'nt start this thread to destroy relationships. If you are easily influenced, frightened,or excited, use this thread with care.
See your doctor as this thread may interact with other threads you are currently responding to. If you are currently taking MAOI's, have difficulty urinating, or have narrow-angle glaucoma this thread may not be right for you.