Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

• Sponsors (?)

Great job, the one pic looks like its a union job 1 working 2 watching. Now that you have to do your timing chain, what cam are you putting in and while your at it lets do the intake and heads...:)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368490807.114242.jpg
tonights up date
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368490852.446822.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

the windows are a pain in the ass , I sanded and sanded and sanded I got the first one much much better then it was and I just layed a whole bunch of filler primer on them so well see , tomorrow I will trim black it and move onto the next window

No not bad, I work in Manhattan. Let me know if you hear of any rides or car shows Im always willing to take a nice trip.

FYI.. If you happen to know anyone thats looking for a set of welds PM me. I have a brand new set w/ 4 lugs all new tires with an extra set of new et streets with inner tubes I'd let go cheap. Theyre taking up room and Im getting tired of moving them from side to side.

Reactions: 1 user
No not bad, I work in Manhattan. Let me know if you hear of any rides or car shows Im always willing to take a nice trip.

FYI.. If you happen to know anyone thats looking for a set of welds PM me. I have a brand new set w/ 4 lugs all new tires with an extra set of new et streets with inner tubes I'd let go cheap. Theyre taking up room and Im getting tired of moving them from side to side.
I will Deffinitley dude , I know me and some friends are Deffinitley hitting the American muscle show in pa in August I tnink it is , it's a NICE ride

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368572943.013143.jpg
still some pits but over all. alot better I am happy ... not a body guy so

and the qt plastic
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368572992.112245.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
finished Painting all the new trim to match my trim , cleaned my 86 seats again , cleaned the extra set of door panels I have , chopped my antenna with a grinder and made a tip at the end and sprayed , also seen the paint yesterday color is awesome I am happy and Saturday we will spray !
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368799667.326075.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368799674.459177.jpg