Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

• Sponsors (?)

Tons left in the 60 . It's a pig . 3408 with me in it and a little more then a quarter tank. Full interior with a stereo , 03 cobra driver seat is super heavy . Never had it on individual scales to see the bias .

Stock front arms and k member still .
A friend of mine has a 93 vert that weighs 3370 that can 60' a 1.30 and better at times on the 235/50/15 MT Pro drag radial. You have more tire than that so it should be able to run a number once you get the chassis set up right. I have gone 1.29 60' on the 26' x 8.5 Hoosier with a stock type rear suspension. My car weighs 3150 with me in it. Getting the car scaled will give you a direction to go with adjustments. A quality double adjustable rear shock is almost a must.

Reactions: 1 users
A friend of mine has a 93 vert that weighs 3370 that can 60' a 1.30 and better at times on the 235/50/15 MT Pro drag radial. You have more tire than that so it should be able to run a number once you get the chassis set up right. I have gone 1.29 60' on the 26' x 8.5 Hoosier with a stock type rear suspension. My car weighs 3150 with me in it. Getting the car scaled will give you a direction to go with adjustments. A quality double adjustable rear shock is almost a must.

Absolutely . All in due time ! I appreciate the advice I will definitely keep you posted once I start digging in

So since the renegade swap I have been battling destroying belts . Big time . Like I've gone through 160bucks in blower belts trying to chase this all down . I will say Vortech has been a huge help to me , between my buddies @84Ttop @93TRANSAM and the guys at Vortech themselves everyone has been a huge help .

What it's come down to is ASP machined my crank pulley off by a few thousandths and I believe that is where the issue certainly is .

IMG_8401.JPG
IMG_8402.JPG
IMG_8405.JPG
IMG_8414.JPG
IMG_8415.JPG

Reactions: 2 users
In other news I also ordered a 0-100 psi transducer for my Holley so I can log real time fuel pressure now . Also have 120 lb Holley injectors coming to replace the 60s so we can put real gas in and let it make some power

Reactions: 3 users
Hey Jeff, I saw your car in Mustang 360 brother! Even with a picture of you too! Congratulations my friend, lot of hard work by you and Nick and others (mostly you). I'm impressed, good job:nice:

BTW, my son loves your car.

Reactions: 3 users
Well got the new pulleys . Still in the same predicament . Trying to work on that .

Anyway I needed a shift light but was never happy with how the looked just mounted . Worked on this little project . It's a raptor light . I trimmed a little more then I should have in some spots but once it's in the dash I don't think you'll notice .

IMG_8683.JPG
IMG_8684.JPG

Reactions: 10 users