Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

If anyone is looking LMR sells a sweet hardware kit for the timing cover and waterpump bolts that are made by ARP and is a direct replacement for the stock stuff . Got tired of my scaled looking water pump bolts and my hardware store grade 8 timing cover bolts. I picked up a set today

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

If anyone is looking LMR sells a sweet hardware kit for the timing cover and waterpump bolts that are made by ARP and is a direct replacement for the stock stuff . Got tired of my scaled looking water pump bolts and my hardware store grade 8 timing cover bolts. I picked up a set today
ive had that set for a few years now, definitely worth it :nice:

Today is a big day , Im laid up since tuesday due to having hernia surgery. I just spoke to freezy we are working on getting the converter specd and ordered. Spoke to my boy Sharad at upr and working on getting the chromoly k member with the oil pan savers as well. Some big pieces to the puzzle here.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
Whenever I get to that phase of my build that’s whom I’ll probably contact.
His reach goes way beyond the cam stuff . He is a down to earth hobby dude that just wants to help everyone out . Holley stuff, cyl heads , cams , converters . He’s deff a good dude for sure .

Whenever you’re ready let me no and I’ll get you in contact with him

Reactions: 2 users
Also ordered

FMS yoke for aod
Arp flexplate bolts
Flexplate
Gm iac motor
Derale trans cooler with fan

Ordered the rivet in scott rod panels as well .

On today’s let’s blow money . Found a brand new manga fuel 750 pro star efi pump . Rated for continuous duty 40-120 psi . No controller needed supports 2500 NA so somewhere around 12-1600 On gas with boost .

Retails for 780-807 .

Got it for 644 shipped with pp fee.

That's cool and a great deal, but still makes me cringe, haha. I'm getting cheap in my old age.
Made me cringe too. Every time i make a big purchase I think about selling everything honestly . That’s no lie .

Once I’m done it’s done .
Something ever happens again it will probably be the biggest part out of all time .

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Made me cringe too. Every time i make a big purchase I think about selling everything honestly . That’s no lie .

Once I’m done it’s done .
Something ever happens again it will probably be the biggest part out of all time .
Man that's the truth. My latest internal debate is whether or not I'm going to start it once it's put together. Im too scared something will F up again.
Assuming that happens, I will list it for sale for $5k, first one to get to me with the cash gets it.

• Loved It!
Reactions: 1 user
5C4E66F4-773A-4E28-89DC-5B58C5BDE3D5.jpeg

More expensive stuff showed up

• Surprised