Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

Messed around after work .
Not knowing where the timing truly was today I messed with the distributor . Re dropped it in again . After cranking and basically killing the battery I got one last hoorah out of it . I ran the car locked the timing in the Holley to 10 deg and bam got the timing set . Sounds even more crisp then it did . Shut it off and went to unlock the timing again and batt was dead . I’ll have to charge it at work tomorrow .

• Sponsors (?)

Mocked up the bumper with the old header panel . Did some trimming for the trans cooler . Ready for paint Sunday.

Using old header panel to spray . New one will be black like it should be .

Also the serp belt started to stretch which is what I was afraid of with the way I had to modify the tensioner cuz of the pump location . So now I put a 80.5 inch belt which I had to roll on the motor . Then get creative to get the tensioner back on . The belt should be super tight now and no squeak

9BB1566F-0D8C-4142-AA6F-4186473F5790.jpeg
B9B38B9C-CCC9-44CC-96CE-F089340D289C.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
I’ll just ramble some more to myself in here I guess lol . Did the first oil change after work and the oil looks awesome .

Reactions: 1 users
I’ll just ramble some more to myself in here I guess lol . Did the first oil change after work and the oil looks awesome .

Get used to it...Welcome to the era of BFF's sharing pictures on I phones...
At your car's level of modification, a screen shot printed and blown up to poster size, is wall art for the dreamers that make up the new Stangnet, stapled to the wall of their bedrooms, and captioned below with.....

" Justification for not staying stoned, and laying in bed till 2PM"

Last edited:
:doh: oil change? You are excited about an oil change?
Not busting the rear tires loose in second gear or blasting past commuters stretching out the gear changes?
Noooo, a freaking oil change!
you need to get more often :nonono:

The car hasn’t left my driveway yet lol . Fresh engine . 4 heat cycles . Oil pressure looks great , oil looks great as can be for a brand new piece

Get used to it...Welcome to the era of BFF's sharing pictures on I phones...
At your car's level of modification, a screen shot printed and blown up to poster size, is wall art for the dreamers that make up the new Stangnet, stapled to the wall of their bedrooms, and captioned below with.....

" Justification for not staying stoned, and laying in bed till 2PM"

I just busted out laughing . Thanks dude !

ok..ok..ok..I will go sit in my corner and wait then

Hahaha ! Trust me I am dying to make a hell pass down the street in it . Just playing it as careful as can be .

Oh and except for Monday and Tuesday I have worked 12 hours at work everyday this week and am working tomorrow too . So there’s that too