Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

• Sponsors (?)

@MikeH686 mike I looked around I had a bbk it whistled even drilled and then the spring got so weak if I open it it stays open . did a search on summit tbs and everyone said no noise and they like them a lot even though there the same as a pro products it was 168 bucks for polished 70mm

Also my buddy is building a budget car with gt40 s and needs my crane rockers and he happends to have a set of stud mount Harland sharps that are now mine

Summit TB huh?...168 shipped? i have a 70mm BBK it whistles to now never did...i wonder..i heard accufab is good too....
I was gonna order accufab but I read good things on the summit one and also I couldn't find the tb without the the egr spacer and I don't need the spacer so summit it is

I have an accufab t/b and it is a constant worry in the back of my head. I've seen several accufabs with broken shafts over the years and am always a little concerned that mine will join the scrap heap some day too....

Reactions: 1 user
Whats a good TB then...And how do you know if the TB is no good?? maybe that's some of my problems...?
if you look up the summit one multiple guys I seen on forums recommended it . I skimped on it price wise I think it was ok to get cheap there

e7amemab.jpg

Reactions: 2 users