Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

@84Ttop where do you recommend I mount my 6al . gonna retain ac and battery in the front can I fit it on the passanger side by the air box hole maybe flat in the frame ?
Mount it anywhere you can fit it. I ideally would like to see it inside the car but that isn't always possible. Also keep in mind that you don't want the coil wires anywhere near the computer as they can cause interference.

• Sponsors (?)

also got rid of these guys yesterday
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398267843.560461.jpg
finally for
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398267852.443651.jpg
pic makes them look funny with the flash but so much easier on the eyes

so. a little side track I may be picking up an new toy as a roller . that won't get touched until the coupe is done
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398278880.745726.jpg
sump tank 31 spline axles . mini spool , Wolfe upper and lowers . had LS in it may get it back in it I am not sure . none of it is in stone but I am almost certain I may get it

Wow there you are...LOL...whats up John...I see you saw me the other day...LOL.....

hey bro here i is! yeah that IROC glows man!! clean car! thats a real real nice blue..did u see me wave with the sun glare i cant see u besides im too busy checking out that sweet camaro
BTW i dont know if u guys saw this it looks like e-town moved this event to this sat it use to be in the summer it dont look like jeff gonna be ready but heres the info
fordsetown14.jpg

Last edited:
hey bro here i is! yeah that IROC glows man!! clean car! thats a real real nice blue..did u see me wave with the sun glare i cant see u besides im too busy checking out that sweet camaro
BTW i dont know if u guys saw this it looks like e-town moved this event to this sat it use to be in the summer it dont look like jeff gonna be ready but heres the info
fordsetown14.jpg
Unfortunately no :( I am in the middle of moving as well so that's not helping me either

Yeah John i saw you wave..LOL...i wave to you everyday I have the white GMC suburban just like yours...Yeah the Iroc does glow..didnt even wax it yet this season...

Yeah a few of my friends are going to that even wish i could make it...but we have so many things going on...

Oh John you going to cops and rodders on RTE 1 at Devry institute on the 27th this sunday?

UPDATE ! as bad as I wanted to do the wagon it's not in the cards . Not waitin on my buddy anymore motor is going to the machine ship to be assembled tomorrow hoping a week or two to get it back !

Reactions: 1 users
Still waiting on the motor . machinist is moving right along , I am ordering the fittings to have a an drain line off the blower tomorrow . I am gonna build the msd harness as well nice and loomed with a. disconnect on both sides so if the box has to go for service or whatever it's moveable