Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

• Sponsors (?)

Pretty much I don't really drive it that much and my trips are not any great distance either, what trans would you have put into my car mike? @madmike1157

I have my own car to build. I'll have to rely on you for the grunt work on your car though.

I'm all about a C4 if you're building one of the dreaded drag cars that was discussed in another thread. If it's a street/strip car, and you keep it local, then I guess I could live with it as well. If that car is ever to make a trip longer than 50 miles, and you have a 3.73 or lower rear gear, I feel for you.

But, like @tannerc91gt pointed out earlier, I too used to be one of you guys.

The 69 Mach 1 I had had an FMX w/ 5.43's, and I drove it on Firestone Drag 500 slicks.

Everywhere.

But that was when I was young and stupid.

How old are you?

I'm 22 hah and it has 3.55 gears but I don't plan on driving any great distance I have a trailer for that
Oh boy . I am aggrivated and it isn't even mine . Ask @my85gt about the time he had a c4 and I told him he would hate it and sure enough it's gone . you should've stayed stick !!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405190751.293051.jpg
the input shaft has stupid play in it

it still has some kind of vibration I don't think it's the motor again it felt fine no TRANS idk if it's just the motor mounts and the heim joints etc as a combo as I have never had anything then stock on the car as far as motor mounts . the TRANS shifts like butter it's awesome though car drives so nice only under a hard load do you notice vibration crusing isn't bad at all and the shifter is all over the console any more like it was