My new copper 89 lx GMP + more.

skunk21

May 22, 2007
Taxachusetts
Took some pics of the new addition to the line up. The pics don't do this diecast justice, the paint is really cool on this one, now one my favorites in my collection.

ry%3D320

side shot..
ry%3D320

nice detailed motor,
ry%3D320

The other one a picked upped not to long ago "mean streak"

a sweet black 4-eye,
ry%3D320

motor shot,
ry%3D320

on the juice :D,
ry%3D320

the cobra's...Teal one is #131 and the R is #438,
ry%3D320

and the white boy's..
ry%3D320

:flag:.

• Sponsors (?)

Cool pics :D

I'm getting that copper one eventually. Gonna skip the Street Fighter series unless I can find a nice deal, and I'm skipping the convertibles in hopes of a 91-93 GT convertible in the future :D

I have 6 of these GMP cars and can't stop buying them. I've gotten some good deals on Ebay.

I have Teal '93 Cobra #068 of 3500. DO a get an award for the lowest serial :)

Figures, the model I spent the most on for is also the one with the most produced. I think I spent $100 for the Cobra and it's 1 of 3500. Meanwhile I just bought an '89 GT vert and it's 1 of only 850 made making it the rarest model I have.

I also have the '92 GT '87 LX coupe, '84 SVO and '86 SVO

I'm waiting for a Fox Saleen or a Black LX hatchback to come out.

I'm surprised nobody has any of the police notches. Those were among the first GMP models made.

I never bought one..but i tried to win a few on ebay and missed out. I think the michigan car was the best but i was kinda hoping for a black undercover notch with shotgun in the trunk, spot light and front bumper pusher and no other markings. That woud have been bad ass. I would have tried to retrofit blue LED's into the lights and wire it up to flash :)

I have five more. the steed cobra r the 85 gt. the 85 lx notch. both street fighter cars blue and white. and i have the grey coba on order. I just need to get some more case's. Toy r's r us is out of them cause i bought them all. And the one's they have got in are alway broken.