my new dog!!! Champion bloodline Blue Pitbull

BLK_DVL

Sep 18, 2003
Hillsboro, Or
Dont know if anyonew cares, but Im excited, picked him up late last night.
UKC registered, "purple' champion bloodlines American Pitbull Terrier. . Hes a great looking dog. He will go well with my white brindle, Coby.

Real excited to get him, have been looking for a while.

heres some pics
Picture 101.jpg
Picture 098.jpg
Picture 100.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

cool little guy you got there but as you know i hope you dont rent cause alot of places wont let you in with'em all we tell people is that ours is a staford shire terrior :D it works till they see him how much does youre other one weigh? ours weighs bout 65-70 lbs his dad is bout 85 tho and hes a brindle are you going to or do you show them? peace

john

SMOKEDYA said:
cool little guy you got there but as you know i hope you dont rent cause alot of places wont let you in with'em all we tell people is that ours is a staford shire terrior :D it works till they see him how much does youre other one weigh? ours weighs bout 65-70 lbs his dad is bout 85 tho and hes a brindle are you going to or do you show them? peace

john
Yes we are currently renting now( house coming soon), but our complex amazingly has no breed restrictions. Both the dogs are registered as American Pitbull Terriers so they cant give me any crap. They seem to be real cool about it and do not have any of the negative sterotypes about them. I plan on showing the new puppy since he is both UKC and AAPBA registered. My other one is just AAPBA. HE is a wild one and does not like all that obedience stuff required. Might as well just get the little guy used to it as a puppy. Ears are going to get show cropped most likely. My other one is not cropped. here is pic of him
trip 013.jpg

Dude, I have been looking for a pitbull forever and I can not find one!! Where can I find one at? Right now, my girlfriend and I have a Chihuahua, I was hoping to get a pitbull and it would eat our dog now....j/k!! My grandparents have a full blooded boxer and it weighs 119 pounds, it's F**king HUGE!!! when it stands up, it's as tall as me. Congrats on the dog man!!

Brian - the only problem with a cat is, you have to tell people "I like to sit and pet my P***y" and coming from a dude, that just doesn't sound right!! :D :D I used to have a cat (kitten) until it died. I'm sure your cat would kick my dogs ass though!! I will post pics of my doggy later, so you guys can laugh at me.

My_Little_Pony said:
Dude, I have been looking for a pitbull forever and I can not find one!! Where can I find one at? Right now, my girlfriend and I have a Chihuahua, I was hoping to get a pitbull and it would eat our dog now....j/k!! My grandparents have a full blooded boxer and it weighs 119 pounds, it's F**king HUGE!!! when it stands up, it's as tall as me. Congrats on the dog man!!
This is the email address for the breeder that I went to. She is located in Salem, OR. She has about 5 left, and they are all very nice. All diff configs of blue and white. Parents are both show dogs and real nice. I defintely recomend her. Dont worry about the little dog, mine got along great with a 8 lb pomeranian! [email protected] is her email .............Jon, when are we going to start modding him, lol

SonicBSnake said:
Yes we are currently renting now( house coming soon), but our complex amazingly has no breed restrictions. Both the dogs are registered as American Pitbull Terriers so they cant give me any crap. They seem to be real cool about it and do not have any of the negative sterotypes about them. I plan on showing the new puppy since he is both UKC and AAPBA registered. My other one is just AAPBA. HE is a wild one and does not like all that obedience stuff required. Might as well just get the little guy used to it as a puppy. Ears are going to get show cropped most likely. My other one is not cropped. here is pic of him
trip 013.jpg
just keep in mind that the first 2 years of a pits life is how they will be for the rest of it !!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is a fact peace

john