My new Mustang, Finally got a S/N!

88stangnut

Dec 25, 2003
westfield ,mass
Well hey guys, Im one from the Foxbody part of this site. I just sold my 1988lx to get into the newer style. Ive always loved the looks of the SN's but was never able to afford it. My friend just sold me this car for 1800$. ITs a 1994 Mustang GT. Black on Black Leather, 5spd, Flows, steeda triax shifter and thats it for mods. Its nice and good driving car. I like it alot... Future mods are just gonna be gears, pulleys, intake, suspention stuff, and either 2003 Cobra wheels or Bullits with the 10.5 out back!

94GT037.jpg

94GT033.jpg

Truck014.jpg

94GT042.jpg

94GT038.jpg

Attachments

• 94GT037.jpg
    94GT037.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 72
  • 94GT033.jpg
    94GT033.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 74
  • Truck014.jpg
    Truck014.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 82
  • 94GT042.jpg
    94GT042.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 94GT038.jpg
    94GT038.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 75
  • Sponsors (?)

Thanks guys, yea he is a GOOOD friend haha. I owe him dennys for like the rest of my life. He said he would rather see it go to me, that would take care of it then to see it beat the **** out of by someone else. Dont worry it is WELL taken care of. Get alot of looks from girls lol . Remeber Im used to a Fox lol. Guys like them but girls think there ugly

Fully loaded black on black GT for $1800...niceeeee! :nice: That is a nice car, little cleaning up will really make her look good!

Oh and by the way, that is a Cobra spoiler on your car, so you have 1 more mod you may or may not have noticed. :D

Guero said:
how do you know its a cobra wing? i always thought the the differnce was just both bumpers
'
They are different, my friend put that wing on when he got it. I told him too haha It was almost like It was meant to be mine.

The switchs, well i think there like cliped to the underside of that door panel, well 2 of the 3 clips broke and its like hanging. IT needs MISC suff like that fixed WHOOPTIE DOOO 1800$ DAMN WORTH IT!

Guero said:
how do you know its a cobra wing? i always thought the the differnce was just both bumpers
The Cobra spoiler for 94-95 has a brake light in it. The Cobra trunk lid did NOt have the brake light in it, just in the spoiler.

The bumper for 94-95 Cobras just says "MUSTANG", like the V6.

88stangnut said:
'
They are different, my friend put that wing on when he got it. I told him too haha It was almost like It was meant to be mine.

The switchs, well i think there like cliped to the underside of that door panel, well 2 of the 3 clips broke and its like hanging. IT needs MISC suff like that fixed WHOOPTIE DOOO 1800$ DAMN WORTH IT!
The switch panels should be screwed into the bottom of the bezel with two screws. Mebbe your buddy lost the original screws and used ones that were too long?

haha thanks guys. IT has 140k on it, runs like a top, owned by a 55yr old guy before my friend bought it last year, so its been babeied. Mileage doesent matter to me. Gives me a reason to build a new 302 for BOOST. Single turbo set-up is what wil be lurking under the hood if that stocker 302 desides its done!:rlaugh: