My New Mustang!!

• Sponsors (?)

And we were supposed to know that how? :lol:

Either way, that completely sucks.. can i have your interior? :D (just trying to make ya laugh a little here)

i saw that black dash and thought the samer thing. but was gonna say it until i scrole ddown and saw someone already did. but seriously if you want to sell it hit me up:D i want a black interior for my notch so bad.:(

:mad: Oh, and no you can't have my interior. It is brand new.

I plan on fixing it.

HATER!!!! Theres a bunch of people in Cincy that im sure would be more than happy to help you find what you need and get it fixed. Youre going to need wiring harnesses and all kinds of mess. And youre going to make me double check everything im putting in my car right now lol.

$10K of damage. I am going to try and get the battery company to fix it. I fell in love with the car the second I drove it.

I am so sick to my stomach about the car. I can't even look at it. I pushed it back in the garage and closed the door until the investigators show up next week.

try and get it fixed?

it was there battery that was the reason it caught fire.....they better pay....or else they must not belive in the product...

i saw that black dash and thought the samer thing. but was gonna say it until i scrole ddown and saw someone already did. but seriously if you want to sell it hit me up:D i want a black interior for my notch so bad.:(

I asked first damnit!!! go back off in your own jack yard :D

Well, you could always just give it to a Charity.. The Mike needs parts for his 5 year old project car fund.

oh, and by the way.....

WELCOME TO STANGNET

Strype, where are your manners??? You havent even told her where the refreshments and the couch are.

wait, we did get the couch back from the cleaners from the last time ragtop pee'd on it, didnt we?

:rlaugh: Yes, I know the drill. I just haven't been through it in awhile.

I plan on getting it fixed, but I plan on Optima paying for it.:D

In all honesty, it sucks to see someone go through that... i dont need a black interior, since i already have one, just giving you a hard time. Whatever happens, i believe 85_SS_302_coupe lives in cincy and can help ya locate parts or whatnot.. if you cant find him, just make a thread titled "Hey 85 Primered Heap, i need help" and he'll be around....

the dash

AWWW.. come on tell them your interior had smoke damage so you gutted it and get all new black stuff from ford. like you are gonna care how much its gonna cost if there paying for it.:nice: at least when you do get it fixed you shouldnt be posting problems with your car for a long time if it gets repaired right.

FarBeyondDriven- this aint kindergarten. "i asked first" dont work here. HAHA :rlaugh:

EDIT: wtf you already have a black interior you greedy F*****. j/k

Strype, where are your manners??? You havent even told her where the refreshments and the couch are.

wait, we did get the couch back from the cleaners from the last time ragtop pee'd on it, didnt we?

Nope... They found some kind of muslim documents with dorito stains all over them in the couch cushion and now the Dept of Homeland Security has the couch :(

We do still have some m&m's in the lobby :shrug:

AWWW.. come on tell them your interior had smoke damage so you gutted it and get all new black stuff from ford. like you are gonna care how much its gonna cost if there paying for it.:nice:

FarBeyondDriven- this aint kindergarten. "i asked first" dont work here. HAHA :rlaugh:

EDIT: wtf you already have a black interior you greedy F*****. j/k

Oh yeah buddy? well im flying to Akron Ohio in a week, so she wouldnt have to worry about shipping charges.. so HA! Could you see me trying to get mustang seats on the plane as my carry-on? lmfao!

Oh yeah buddy? well im flying to Akron Ohio in a week, so she wouldnt have to worry about shipping charges.. so HA! Could you see me trying to get mustang seats on the plane as my carry-on? lmfao!

yea homeland security would have your a** on that one. the way things are today at airports its nuts. i got searched 3 times cause i got a rod in my upper thigh. NOT COOL.

p.s.-the race is on buddy!!:mad: