My NEW progress thread. stangnet style ;)

• Sponsors (?)

i kinda jumped in the middle here, but were you gonna see if you could burn out in the 4cyl...lol i've tried countless times in my dual plug (which supposedly makes more power) 93 4-cyl and let me tell ya, it ain't happening lol

i kinda jumped in the middle here, but were you gonna see if you could burn out in the 4cyl...lol i've tried countless times in my dual plug (which supposedly makes more power) 93 4-cyl and let me tell ya, it ain't happening lol

mines a dual plug too and no im not gonna try it. i need this car to get to work cant risk breaking it.

I could power brake my old DP motor, if I floored it from a stop I could bark the tires, but in all fairness they were really hard and had no traction.

im deff gonna do a 2 tone scheme. im thinking either silver and blue or silver and black kinda like these.

196495.jpg

DSCF1271.jpg

1000746pq5.jpg

which one do you guys think looks the best?

Attachments

• 196495.jpg
    196495.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 63
  • DSCF1271.jpg
    DSCF1271.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 62
  • 1000746pq5.jpg
    1000746pq5.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 56
practice alot!! thats all i gots to say, the primer isnt that bad, the color and clear is another problem, it takes alot of patience, BUT it is rewarding!! get one of those old doors of yours and sand and strip it down and practice on the purple notch, then practice the buffing, it will take the good part of a week for a good pj well an aaron scott worthy job, but it will look killer, let me know when you do the primer!!

practice alot!! thats all i gots to say, the primer isnt that bad, the color and clear is another problem, it takes alot of patience, BUT it is rewarding!! get one of those old doors of yours and sand and strip it down and practice on the purple notch, then practice the buffing, it will take the good part of a week for a good pj well an aaron scott worthy job, but it will look killer, let me know when you do the primer!!

its gonna be show style. its not as hard as everyone makes it out to be. the buffing is the hard part.