My new puppy!!!!!!

BlownFiveLiter

have car, will race....wait, it doesn't run
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Chicagoland
Today I went to see my new puppy that I'm getting in about a month at the breeder's house. It's only 3 weeks old right now, so we only put the deposit down, but I'm getting an English Mastiff. He's probably gonna be a big boy, since his dad is around 180lbs, and mom is something like 140. Seeing how small he is now, it's hard to imagine he'll get so big! Here's a few pics, although the flash wouldn't work on the digital cam for some reason, so the quality isn't too great.

puppy1.jpg

puppy2.jpg

puppy3.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, he's going to be enormous. My next door neighbors have an English Mastiff, so that sorta convinced my mom that she wanted one. I already have 2 dogs, too, but we're gonna have a third for a while. So far I have a couple German Shephards; male and female. My male is around 125lbs, but he's 14 years old and won't be around too much longer :( The female is 2, and pretty small at around 65lbs, so the Mastiff will pretty much be a playmate for her and the neighbor's dog once he starts growing. I'm excited though, I wanted to bring the whole litter of puppies home today (there was 6 total).