My New Stang..(kinda)

94GTLaserRC

Squint as you approach, lest you be blinded by my
15 Year Member
The GT/CS I currently have on order looks similar to this one:

14316b.jpg

Even considering the Same Corsa exhaust. Picture this with the Steeda Spyer 20" rims.

RC

• Sponsors (?)

It would look AMAZING with the Spyders! There are no better rims out there IMO.

COngrats!

Thanks for the Kudos :nice:
I honestly slightly prefer the FR500s in black chrome, but there is an issue with those in 20's right now, and I refuse to go down to 18's. I PERSONALLY went to steeda to look at the cars pictured in the mags. The Silver one like mine had ALL black center spyders. Their red car had the black with the machined-face fronts...gives the rim a deeper look and allows the viewer to see the shape of the rim. If you look at the spyders and fr's closely they have a very similar look.
Thanks
RC

They do look similar BUT I think that the machined Spyders are the best I've seen. The fact that their even lighter than the stock rims is a huge plus too.

So get the machined spyders! Can't wait to see the pics!

I just posted my car on Ebay... Sure hope it sells. Are there people out there that would still buy the 2010 Gt's?

They do look similar BUT I think that the machined Spyders are the best I've seen. The fact that their even lighter than the stock rims is a huge plus too.
So get the machined spyders! Can't wait to see the pics!
I just posted my car on Ebay... Sure hope it sells. Are there people out there that would still buy the 2010 Gt's?

SOLD! SPyders it is! :D

As far as selling the car, it will be tough because the dealers were really lowering the prices on new ones and giving 60 mos with no interest. I sold my 94 GT for $7500 that had a NEW CHP 331 NEW tremec, blinged out motor, Vortech, and over $10k in fairly new parts in it. Market is tough. Have you considered the trade? Remember that if you trade you will get a the savings in taxes after the value of your car is deducted from the price of the new one.

Let us know.
I need a buyer for my CS rims still
RC

SOLD! SPyders it is! :D

As far as selling the car, it will be tough because the dealers were really lowering the prices on new ones and giving 60 mos with no interest. I sold my 94 GT for $7500 that had a NEW CHP 331 NEW tremec, blinged out motor, Vortech, and over $10k in fairly new parts in it. Market is tough. Have you considered the trade? Remember that if you trade you will get a the savings in taxes after the value of your car is deducted from the price of the new one.

Let us know.
I need a buyer for my CS rims still
RC

Awesome!

I don't understand how this trade in thing works. I took your advice and I called the Ford dealership and spoke to a new car salesman. I told him that I would be able to buy a new car IF he is able to give me the full payoff price on my trade in. How would the value of the old car be deducted from the new one? The new one would cost more and I'd break even on the old one...lol I'm confused. I'm 24 and this is my second Mustang. I had a 07 lease in 06...now this 10' and hopefull the 11'. These are the only cars I've owned so don't fully understand how the trade in process is.

Thank you for your input. I really appreciate it... I'll keep you posted on what the salesman figures out for me.

How much are you selling your CS rims for? I can ask some of my stang friends if they're interested.
I got a quote on a CS too the other day. Sticker was 36k A-plan was 32k. What was your sticker price? (If you don't mind) Sorry, If im being nosey.

Awesome!

I don't understand how this trade in thing works. I took your advice and I called the Ford dealership and spoke to a new car salesman. I told him that I would be able to buy a new car IF he is able to give me the full payoff price on my trade in. How would the value of the old car be deducted from the new one? The new one would cost more and I'd break even on the old one...lol I'm confused. I'm 24 and this is my second Mustang. I had a 07 lease in 06...now this 10' and hopefull the 11'. These are the only cars I've owned so don't fully understand how the trade in process is.

Thank you for your input. I really appreciate it... I'll keep you posted on what the salesman figures out for me.

How much are you selling your CS rims for? I can ask some of my stang friends if they're interested.
I got a quote on a CS too the other day. Sticker was 36k A-plan was 32k. What was your sticker price? (If you don't mind) Sorry, If im being nosey.

Got Xplan pricing Was around just under 38k with taxes, hid's, security, auto tran, auto remote start.

What happens is if you owe 25, and they give you 25, and your price of the car before taxes is 36k, then on the invoice, they deduct the 25 from 36 to determine the taxes, so you are taxed on 11k, even though you still owe 36 for the car (since you break even on the trade).

you just saved taxes on 25k, which in FL is about 1300. SO if you got a little less from the dealer it would be worth it, since they are handling all the crap work.

RC

hey... that picture is just like the car I got delivered yesterday. I got Trim pkg 5 for all the body trim pieces (spoilers and scoups ) less the front valance. I have a cs valance with lights from LMR and the harness from Roush. Had to do it that way so I could get the brembo's . What you don't see is the glass roof and the red interior.

The wait was worth it!!!!!

hey... that picture is just like the car I got delivered yesterday. I got Trim pkg 5 for all the body trim pieces (spoilers and scoups ) less the front valance. I have a cs valance with lights from LMR and the harness from Roush. Had to do it that way so I could get the brembo's . What you don't see is the glass roof and the red interior.

The wait was worth it!!!!!

Um...PICS??? :shrug:
I sold my CS rims to replace with 20" Steeda SPyders :drool:

Guess I cant blame you :nonono:

Yeah, thanks. Im better off selling it myself. I even told the appraiser that he had an 06 with ZERO options and 54k miles for sale for 18k! This guy wants to buy my car for 20 and than sell it for 26 or more...who knows.

It's got 401A,Security package , electronics package $2.3k , A 2k appearance package... I owe 25,700 on it right now...I'm willing to take a 2k loss or so. :D

The auction on my car ends in 3 days!