My New STANG (sorta...lol)

94GTLaserRC

Squint as you approach, lest you be blinded by my
15 Year Member
The GT/CS I currently have on order looks similar to this one:

14316b.jpg

Even considering the Same Corsa exhaust. Picture this with the Steeda Spyer 20" rims.

RC

• Sponsors (?)

Why you gotta tease us?? No more sorta pics damn it! Wait till you get the beauty till you post pics

HA HA! :lol: That's what it will look like, cept im changing the rims to the 20" Steeda Spyders IMMEDIATELY.. I have a buyer for the CS rims, but I need to put as few miles on them as possible. Will change the front grille to black and change the exhaust soon after.

Ryan...haha..NEVER!!!

Whats the first polished part going to be?

NO POLISHING :(

IT has to be all or nothing with polishing..right? Just gonna keep it nice and clean.

TROY.. You inspired my first project..you can copy whatever you want from me :hail2:

The FIRST DAY I have it I will be changing out the rims for the 20x11/20x9.5 spyder rims from steeda (sold CS rims already). Actually decided on the Steeda exhaush over the Corsa ( i like the sound better). Then by spring will add the Steeda CAI with SCT tuner. That is rated at about 40+ rwhp, and for an Auto it is supposed to really WAKE up the shifts. I need to get a good hook up with Steeda right away (already been talkng to a cool guy named Todd there). Since they are so close to me, he said if I get the tuner from him they will help me unlimited for as long as I own the car for no extra charge :nice:
RC