my newest ride

• Sponsors (?)

im the second owner on the papers the true second owner only had it like 9 months and never changed the title over. the original owner had it in the garage until he bought a new car and sold this one he was in his 50's so im the youngest to own it and i dont plan on changing anything on it. i want it to drive every day and then after a few years i may just add it to my collection. it has 114,000 miles and still had the stock ford exaust and everything it needs a few things but it is one of the cleanest and stockest i have seen in a long time.

i actually like the interior i see lots of gray and black is what is in my torino and it is wierd to look at.
the car has the air silencer in it and was in the garage most of its life, even has the garage door dings in the passanger door. almost everything works, yes even the map light. as for the value i dont have a good idea of what will devalue it i know really nice pony cars bring great money but i changed the exaust and the stereo but dont really want to go much farther if its going to hurt the value

As far as todays value goes, it won't hurt the car's value too much if you mod it.
If you are talking about 20 years from now, a 100% stock notch will far outvalue a modded one.
Look at 60's Stangs today. Which is more valuable?