My parts are ordered

I'd definately suggest long tubes. I installed mine last week and gained exactly 20rwhp over stock manifolds and an o/r bassani x pipe. NA I am at 264rwhp/287tq with a nitrous tune and timing retarded. After a flip chip I'm hoping for 275rwhp.

• Sponsors (?)

DC-GT said:
I am sure you will! I was surprised at how much more responsive it was without doing any head work. Tires rip much easier now, even while I am rolling!

Did you order your plenum and throttle body from CRMotorsports? I know they are having a monthly special on that exact combo right now. I was thinking of doing that myself, then going for the DiabloSport chip and tuning software. Then I am seriously going to be looking at the stage 2 heads from Tim and his gang. I suppose I should start looking at a clutch soon! :rlaugh:

Bo

I went with Ronnie Diaz Motorsports for my C&L Plenum and TB - he's got unbeatable prices and pays a contingency at FFW to boot - So I will be representing Ronnie Diaz Motorsports :flag: www.rdmrdm.com

I also got my C&L 80mm mass air meter from him - he personally handed me everything I ordered - we're almost neighbors!
Ronnie Diaz Motorsports ships fast and has great customer service for those not living in NJ!

I posted my track results from the combo here
http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=395335