my power window switches are backwards

I must be an idiot, or maybe lack of sleep is starting to catch up to me. I just got my interior back together after converting from manual windows to power windows. The install went well, I used all factory parts from a wrecked car, everything works real good, except pressing down on the power window switch makes the window go up and vice versa, on both windows? I didn't feel like tearing it apart again tonight to check it out, but I am not sure what I have done wrong yet, all the harnesses just plug in and there is only one way they plug in. I'll look at it tomorrow, not looking forward to pulling the panel off again cause I just put in new plastic plugs and I know they will pull through the cardboard backing of the door panel.
Any guesses as to what I did wrong? The polarity must be backward on the window motors, but how? Stupid thing is that I ran the window up and down probably 10 times with the armrest just hanging there but never paid attention to which way I was pressing the button. :Damnit:

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the support guys :lol:
At first I too was like "screw it, it's staying like this", but now that I cooled off, I think I will change it proper, it will drive me nuts every time I go to roll the window up/down I will press the wrong button and remind myself how it should be the other way.
It will get fixed eventually, first I gotta get er' on the road, that rear diff is just beggin to be re-assembled and installed.